2 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Roborock E4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Internal Route Plan with 2000Pa Strong Suction, 150min Runtime, Carpet Boost, APP Total Control, Ideal for Pets and Larger Home, Works with Alexa
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.00 (13%)|
|Surface Recommendation||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Controller Type||App_control and voice control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
About this item
- Effective Cleaning: 10% faster movement, intelligent navigation, and a Z-shape route clean your floors quickly and efficiently.
- Thorough cleaning: An 11% increase in suction to 2000Pa and automatic Carpet Boost provides the power you need to pull dust and hairs lodged in carpets.
- Long-Lasting Battery: A 100% battery boost to 5200mAh means enough energy to clean up to 2152sqft
- Large Dustbin: A 640ml dustbin stores more debris, meaning it can be emptied less often.
- App and Voice Control: Start/stop cleanups, set suction strength, set schedules, and more in the Mi home app, or start and stop cleanup using Amazon Alexa. (Note: No separate remote control provided.). Any questions, 9 hours customer service from 20:00-5:00 Eastern Time at 1-831-217-6425.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Typical Robot Vacuum VS Roborock E4
- **Mopping system needs to be purchased separately on Amazon.
- Convenient and safe
Thirteen types of onboard sensors provide drop avoidance, anti-collision, trap prevention, self-charging and resumption.
- Spot cleaning
Press the Spot Clean button or tap Spot Clean in the Mi Home app and E4 will draw a 1.2m diameter circle around its current location. If you have an exact spot to tidy, Spot Clean makes it easy.
- 0.8in Climbing
Climb swiftly over room thresholds and onto carpets around the home.
- Cliff Sensors
An array of Cliff Sensors always scan for ledges and steps, preventing accidental falls.
* When cleaning large spaces, E4 will return to the dock, top-up its battery, and continue vacuuming where it left off.
Clear floors of loose cables, i.e., charging cables to avoid more severe tangles.
Turn on the carpet boost in APP for the carpet cleaning.
2.4Ghz Wi-Fi required for the app connection. You could touch the button to start and end cleaning, and please download the Mi Home APP to enjoy more functions.
|Navigation Mode||Inertial Navigation (Electric eye+Dual gyroscope)|
|Cleaning Area/Time||2152sqft/200mins one charge|
|App features||Start/ pause/ stop/ spot cleaning, Timer, Monitor the cleaning process, Choose the cleaning mode, Maintenance, User manual, and More|
|Cleaning mode||Silent, Balanced, Turbo, Max, Gentle, Carpet|
|What's in box||1* E4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1* Charging Dock, 1* Power Cable, 1* User Manual|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I now have less cleaning to do! The vacuum doesn't have LIDAR like those expensive robot vacuums, but trust me it gets the job done. It does map your home by using an Electric eye and gyroscope. So it's able to clean in a Z-Shape pattern. Most Robot Vacuums in this price range just ping pong around the room until the battery is dead.
The suction power is great and picks up really well, even things like dust and pet hair. The sensor works great and the rob vac knows when to increase suction power when on carpet/rug. (Attached Picture) It has a large DUST bin, After it's cleaned your house a few times probably can empty the bin less often. I usually empty the bin once or twice a week now. (Note: I have it clean daily)
Battery Life is excellent, It was able to vacuum Kitchen, Living Room, Hallway and bathroom (46m | 57 mins) I've never seen this vacuum battery life at 60% or lower to be honest. For the most part I just have it clean my finish basement daily.
Thickness, it goes under most furniture, I can only count 3 times in over a month where the vacuum got stuck. Twice because I have a very flat base table stand and another was because it picked up a sock that was left on the floor.
The APP Features are good, you don't get all those extra features like it's LIDAR models. You can still schedule cleaning times, tells you when to maintenance your Roborock, it stores and saves cleaning history after each cleaning. I've never received any odd error message. So it's been working great. It's also Alexa Friendly, which was fairly easy to setup, just have to add the Skill to the Amazon Alexa app.
Overall, I'm extremely happy with my buy, If you're looking for budget robot vacuum that cleans and has decent features or want to try out a good robot vacuum. I definitely recommend the Roborock E4 to start with.
It cleans EVERYWHERE, even under sofas. I was impressed when I opened the lid and saw how much it picked up.
this is the best bang for your buck! Would recommend.
The robot tries its best not to get tangled with wires and succeed in most cases.
The path of cleaning if the dock is placed in the middle of apartment is unpredicted but eventually, it will get the entire apartment cleaned and record all the spot that was done. I think if it's placed at one end of the apartment the path will be more predicted.