- Save 5% each on Qualifying Robot Coupe items when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Major Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Robot Coupe R2N Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor with 3 Quart Bowl - 120V
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Direct drive motor, fan-cooled
- 3 Qt. gray ABS plastic bowl and see-thru lid
- Standard package includes two slicing disks (2mm and 4mm)
- Easily removable attachments for easy cleaning
- Unit base uses minimal counter space
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Downsides: This comes with 3 blades (scimitar, medium-width slicer, and medium-width grater). All the other blades (different widths of julienne, slicer, and grater) will cost you about $80 apiece. Also, I found the top of the workbowl was super-snug and was hard to twist into place. I used a little food-grade silicon grease and that seemed to help. I did find, when I ordered a clear plastic workbowl to replace the opaque original, that the lid went on with no problem, so the original bowl may have been defective. The parts will go through a commercial dishwasher (which doesn't have a drying cycle and completes wash and dry cycle in about 90 seconds), but you really don't want them going through a home dishwasher, unless you pull them out before the drying cycle starts. Otherwaise, the plastic may warp (and yes, that happened to me). This is also going to suck up more counter space than a more modest home food processor. The base is 7" by 11" and stands 17" high with the work bowl mounted. Its heavy enough that you're not going to want to keep picking it up and moving it to a different counter. An it doesn't easily fit on most kitchen shelves. Also, if you use a round mixing bowl to catch the shredded/sliced/julienned vegetables, some of them completely miss the bowl and end up on the counter or floor. I've discovered I have to use a square, 12-qt. plastic storage container (available from restaurant supply stores for about $20). It slides neatly under the outfeed chute and catches all the output.
The parts are durable (yes I've dropped one of them on the floor - not even a scratch) and easy to clean with a simple stream from the faucet. No awkward corners to dig into with sharp pointy objects to scrape out anything, and no special brushes needed either, just rinse and dry and put away.
the one to purchase. I bought it to replace a 30 year old
Robot Coupe. They are built to last. Don't waste your money on the
cheaper brands. In the long run you will come put ahead with this
food processor. The only suggestion I have is that a large container for the grated cheese
should be included with the purchase.