RobotDyn - 3 PCS - Micro ATmega32U4 (5V, 16MHz). Pinheaders NOT SOLDERED. Compatible with Arduino Micro and Leonardo
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Bulk packing. Included 3 sets of Micro ATmega32U4. Pinheaders NOT soldered. Inside: Each one unit in independent anti static bag with label.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega32U4-MU (16MHz). Digital I/O Pins: 20 (PWM 7); Analog In Pins: 12
- Vout: 5V/800mA, 3.3V/180mA; Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V;
- Operating Voltage: 5V
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Pinheaders NOT SOLDERED
The Micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32U4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable to get started. It has a form factor that enables it to be easily placed on a breadboard.
The Micro board is similar to the Arduino Leonardo in that the ATmega32U4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Micro to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port. It also has other implications for the behavior of the board; these are detailed on the getting started page.
- USB port: Micro USB,more common.
- Big quartz crystal: Long life time, stable work.
- LDO for 5V: Can get high power to 800mA.
- Fuser for USB: Protect the board from high current from USB.
* Pinheaders NOT SODERED.
Product official page:
* For get a detail information of product, instruction, schematic diagram, dimension diagram, guide and software, Pls visit to official page of product.
RobotDyn(R) - registered trademark in USA.
Zhuhai RobotDyn Technology Co.,Ltd - Developer and manufacturer.
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also - FYI this thing has a HUGE crystal on the back side not shown in the photos. it's large enough that you won't be able to get this board to sit flush on the header standoffs when it's mounted. This is where not having the headers soldered in would have at least given me the option to mount it upside down on the other side of the pcb... But otherwise, they are a pretty good value, and are working fine.
Right now it is the brain of a rather simple invention I came up with to keep my cat from jumping on the kitchen counter. The device functions as intended, but the cat, unfortunately, does not.
Pin marking are very confusing to me - names are written BELOW each pin, but then the original is the same so not your fault.
I bought another set of these boards (3 in a pack) - I am very pleased with these.
EDIT: this board doesn't have CH340G - mistaken it with nano