3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Roboterwerk M.O.N.A Mavic Air Dual: Nightflight LED Light Kit, Drone Flashlight, Accessories for DJI Mavic Air – up to 380 Lumen, tiltable Lamps
|Item Weight||0.02 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- These LED lights help you take great videos in twilight situations or illuminate photos during night flights. Using the LED expands your range of sight substantially, the drone will be visible for miles.
- The lamp shines with a brightness of up to 380 lumen. In "drone mode", at 145 lumen, it lasts for up to 30 minutes. If the battery is low, simply reload via micro-USB.
- Separately adjustable lamps let you shine the light to the front and downwards at the same time.
- The lightweight aluminum mount is fastened to the drone's arms with anti-slip rubber bands.
- From 2019 on, Roboterwerk offers two sets of LED systems (single and dual lights) with different LED lamps. Older customer reviews refer to an older version that's no longer available. Drone not included.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Roboterwerk M.O.N.A. Mavic Air Dual
dual LED spotlights for DJI Mavic Air
The Roboterwerk Lighting System:
The cutting-edge Roboterwerk Lighting Systems are developed and designed by Roboterwerk GmbH (Germany) in cooperation with Roboterwerk US LLC (USA). All pieces are manufactured in Germany.
- Roboterwerk utilises specially adapted LED products that are jointly developed with the manufacturer, Nitecore Sysmax.
- Particularly lightweight components and anti-slip rubber fasteners ensure well-balanced flight behavior.
Roboterwerk M.O.N.A. Mavic Air Dual: dual LED spotlights for DJI Mavic Air – up to 760 Lumen, tiltable
Up to 760 lumen for illuminating photos and videos
In unsuitable lighting conditions, even the best drone camera cannot yield useful results. For recordings at dawn/dusk or even at night, artificial lighting is crucial. For this use, we have developed a professional headlight system that is perfectly adapted to your drone.
It consists of two lightweight LEDs that shine with up to 380 lumen each, and mounts made of very light aluminum as is used in airplanes. This very low weight means that there are almost no cutbacks on flight duration.
- Perfectly tailored for taking high-quality pictures in half-light or illuminating a motif in darkness
- The light pushes the boundaries of flight by sight; your drone will be visible for miles
- Each spotlight shines with up to 380 lumen during flight and is reloaded via micro USB
- Our system uses its own internal li-ion battery, so it doesn’t drain your drone’s power supply
Up to 760 lumen with M.O.N.A. Mavic Air Dual
Two spotlights with a combined output of up to 760 lumen augment the drone’s visibility and enhance the picture quality in your photos and videos. Badly lighted motifs are a thing of the past now. At night or during dusk, with an overcast sky or insufficient sunlight, your drone shots will get even better.
Full lighting for one flight and easily rechargeable
The lighting duration is sufficient for an entire drone flight. Easy recharging via micro USB (cable not included), even away from home (e.g. using a portable charger) the LEDs are charged very quickly.
Drones must be flown within visibility range – visibility increases considerably when using the Roboterwerk M.O.N.A. Mavic Air Dual. Even in poor light conditions, you can fly safely, longer and farther.
Lightweight construction makes for long flight durations
Optimal flight duration is achieved by the lightweight construction of our lighting system, based on aircraft aluminum and high-strength stainless steel, and the power supply that operates independently from the drone’s battery. The system’s weight only marginally shortens the maximum flight duration (8-10%).
No interferences with the drone’s sensors
The Roboterwerk Lighting System has been developed with careful attention to the drone’s highly sensitive sensors. It neither impedes the antennas nor the flight attitude system. Your drone will not sense that there is a “stowaway“ attached.
Even though highest diligence is employed, the lighting system could potentially transgress your drone’s operating terms or the DJI Care program. Please refer to the relevant documents that come with the drone.
Extended range of use
Dusk and night limit the drone’s range of use. By using Roboterwerk M.O.N.A. Mavic Air Dual with up to 760 lumen, you can enhance the operating conditions significantly. Please study any possible law restrictions for your location.
Assembly and fitting
Since the Roboterwerk M.O.N.A. Mavic Air Dual has two spotlights, it can shine to the front and downwards at the same time.
Before taking off, you can adjust the LEDs to your preferred position. To install the high-quality mount made of aircraft aluminum, attach the anti-slip rubber rings to the rotating arms. The mount will not disturb the sensors or flight behavior. Due to the positioning under the rotors, the lamps are constantly cooled and operate under optimal temperature.
Visual flight and visibility
Visibility for flight within sight range must be given even in bad light conditions, like at dusk or at night. With the Roboterwerk spotlight system, this is no problem anymore.
|M.O.N.A. Mavic Air Dual||Selfie Mavic Air Dual||M.O.N.A. Mavic Air||Selfie Mavic AIR|
|Number of lights||2x TINI||2x TUBE||1x TINI||1x TUBE|
|Illuminating power||2x 380 lumen||2x 45 lumen||380 lumen||45 lumen|
|Max. Headlight range||64 meters / 210 ft||56 meters / 180 ft||64 meters / 210 ft||56 meters / 180 ft|
|Recommended range||15 meters / 50 ft||6 meters / 20 ft||10 meters / 30 ft||5 meters / 15 ft|
|Inclination||+20° -75°||+10° -60°||+60° -30°||+30° -40°|
|Average battery life||90 minutes||60 minutes||90 minutes||60 minutes|
|Total weight||54 grams / 1,9 oz||58 grams / 2 oz||28 grams / 1 oz||25 grams / 0,9 oz|
|Material of lighting system||Aluminum black/silver||plastic transparent||Aluminum black/silver||plastic transparent|
|Decrease of fight time||8-10%||7-9%||5-6%||4-5%|
|Cone of light||diffuse||centrally accentuated||diffuse||centrally accentuated|