Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Twilight: The Score forum

Rob's Lullaby should be a bonus track

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2008 3:22:48 PM PST
I look forward to the score, but I hope they can put Robert Pattinson's version of the Lullaby on here as a bonus track. Or at least on the DVD as an extra. I like the love theme version, but it's not exactly a lullaby, from what I've heard so far. Just curious about Rob's take on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2008 2:19:36 PM PST
Susan Smith says:
I definetly agree. Bella's Lullaby is supposed to be strictly piano. Not that I don't love Carter Burwell's version; I do, but it was not, at all, what I expected.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2008 10:47:12 PM PST
Kristynn Lee says:
I definitely agree with you that Bella's lullaby is supposed to be the piano only and that I also like Carter's version, but all the other instruments involved kind of threw me off. If they gave us Rob's version of the lullaby that would be amazing!! He is such a talented person and if they could show more of him by including that, so many people would buy this CD, I know I will cause I was a bit disappointed that they didn't include all of this in the soundtrack.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2008 5:53:55 AM PST
Cadi A. D. says:
I was incredibly bummed when I heard that they'd be using the composer's lullaby -- I mean, it wasn't even really introduced AS the lullaby in the movie, which was kind of frustrating for me... especially when it really isn't a lullaby. It's pretty, but I'd like to hear Rob's lullaby. He DID say that it was the most beautiful piece he'd ever written on the piano, and I think that it would be cool if they added it as a special feature for iTunes or something, since the CD's are already made. Maybe a bonus on the DVD that people can rip and distribute on the internet?

I'm glad you posted this -- I thought that I was the only one. Okay, so not the only one, but I didn't think that anyone else was really focusing on that anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2008 8:57:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2008 8:59:25 PM PST
hey i was pretty dissappointed too till i looked on limewire for "Bella's Lullaby" and the one i happen to get said it was by edward cullen which i know is completely not able too happen but i listened to it anyways and i sat at my computer and cried for 3 minutes and 8 seconds it was possibly the most beautiful piece of raw piano playing i have ever heard in my life. then i really wanted to know who done it originally. and it was by Yiruma called River Flows In You. even though robert or carter burwell didn't do it as you listen to it you can visualize that this is the tpe of lullaby SM had in mind when she wrote the book, check it out it's great;)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 20, 2008 7:41:33 PM PST
What am I doing wrong? I went to limewire and typed in Bella's Lullaby" but it doesn't bring it up. I would really like to listen to it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2008 7:24:38 PM PST
You are right about River Flows In You.... it really is a moving piano piece. And it is so much closer to what I expected for Bella's Lullaby. Thanks for the suggestion, now I have a better song in my head when I read the books :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 6, 2009 9:43:57 PM PST
Try this URL. It will take you to the imeem page showing the cover picture of Meyer's Twilight book:

http://www.imeem.com/people/3Zn73Yc/video/cFeZFE3l/river_flows_in_you_music_video/

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 10, 2009 9:52:53 AM PDT
NickiM says:
I tried this URL and got a "No Longer Found" message. :( I really wanted to hear it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2009 9:54:33 PM PDT
Hi NickiM,
Try this instead. It's working. I listened to it just now.
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Yiruma/track/River+Flows+In+You

Posted on Apr 14, 2009 1:11:31 PM PDT
M. Dickerson says:
The song "River Flows in You" by Yiruma is a very moving piece. It does fit the moment in the books much better in my opinion but the song in the movie was lovely too. You will have better luck finding the live video of Yiruma playing the song on Youtube. Bring your box of tissues ;)

Posted on Oct 25, 2013 3:33:13 AM PDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7M5iGktg-g
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Twilight: The Score forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about
Twilight: The Score
Twilight: The Score by Carter Burwell (Audio CD - 2008)
4.7 out of 5 stars (356)