Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on March 21, 2012
They are advertising the "Rock Band" microphone, but sending out a generic cheap microphone similar to other selling on the site for $8-10 cheaper. We went with this one to ensure we got the nicer microphone, but ended up with the cheap one anyway. It's going back.
on January 4, 2013
This is really a review of the seller and a word of warning for potential buyers. While the Logitech "Rock Band" branded microphone is a quality product, I did not receive one when I used this listing one two separate orders. Instead I received a "Guitar Hero" branded microphone, which works well, but is not what I ordered. I personally do not like the Guitar Hero series (after Activision aquired the license aka GH3 and later) and did not want equipment with the GH name on it. Upon receiving the first order I contacted customer service and they promptly issued a refund and provided a return authorization. As instructed by customer service, I ordered another item and lo and behold I received another Guitar Hero microphone. I do not like to leave negative feedback for an item when my problem is not with the item itself, but this was the only way I could give potential buyers a word of warning.
on October 29, 2011
I've tried a few different microphones, and this one really takes the cake. It's so good that I use it for online PC gaming. The sound quality just beats everything else I've used, and everyone that's heard me on it says it sounds better than anything else they've heard. Plus, it works great for Rock Band and Guitar Hero games. As a USB microphone, its uses are large in number, and I definitely recommend it for nearly all of them.
on October 3, 2012
Worldwide Sales needs to be banned! The mic shown here is NOT THE MIC THEY ARE SENDING OUT! The mic shown here is the original Rock Band mic. I have one, and wanted a second one because they are decent quality. The one they sent me is the cheap knock off that sells for $8 right here on Amazon. It is flimsy and has to be shouted into to work. It is a piece of junk, and Worldwide Sales is using good old fashion bait and switch tactics to sale the cheap mics for the original Rock Band mic prices. They will certainly give you a refund because they know that most people either won't notice or will receive them as gifts, allowing them to rip people off under the guise of it being "just an oversight." Companies like this are far too common on Amazon, and next February I will not renew my Prime Membership.
on October 19, 2012
When I first opened the package I was a little mad because it saw Konami and the mic looked and felt way different. I thought I will try it out and if it sucks I will send it back. I tried it and was sold. The vocals work just as good as the other mic but the parts where you have to tap the mic are way better. You barely have to touch the mic for it to work unlike the rock band one where you have to slap it like a drunk southern redneck husband. Not to mention it is pretty light weight and easy told hold. I recommend this mic over the original. After all these are the guys who made Metal Gear Solid come on!
on June 4, 2013
I hate that I'm even having to write a review, but I guess it's what I get for not seeing the others... The item shown is not the item you will get... You get a Konami mic, not the original Rock Band branded microphone. After testing it for a few songs, it works. It gets the job done. But it feels flimsy and seems to have more echo than my previous Rock Band mic that comes with the game (and the one I was hoping to get in this order). It's not a bad product, it's just you can find the same thing for less on this site. Lesson learned.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2012
I recieved a microphone earlier today that is NOT what is shown in these images. My item was a Konami branded microphone in a plastic bag. Instead of the chrome grill, it was black. No Rock Band logo on the microphone either. When I attempted to contact the shipper about exchanging it for the one advertised, the response I got was an immediate refund with no feedback as to what happened or what to do with the microphone they sent me.
44 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 6, 2013
When I ordered this I for a broken Rock Band Mic I was expecting a Rock Band Mic-silly me! Instead I was sent a Guitar Hero Mic instead. It appeared to be new but it was in bubble wrap and plastic so it could have been used. It works just fine so I did not give them 1 star but if I wanted a Guitar Hero Mic I would have ordered it. Like may other reviews do not expect to get what is advertised.
on January 2, 2017
I gave this to my son who has gotten into composing and recording his own music. He REALLY loves it. Great quality.
on December 1, 2016
I've been using this as a computer mic for 8 years. Nothing beats it's value. $6 and my voice sounds very clear.