+ $3.95 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Game supports a wide range of Rock Band, Guitar Hero and third-party controllers for use on the Wii platform.
- Enjoy all your favorite Rock Band game modes and play mechanics including: Solo and Band Tour Mode, Quickplay, Tug of War, Score Dual, and song unlock progression.
- Rock Band Track Pack: Vol. 2 is a standalone game which means that it does not require ownership of Rock Band or Rock Band 2 to play.
- Bust out the denim and put on your Rock-n-Roll attitude for 20 rocking tunes pulled from the 80, 90, all the way up to the current day, distilled to perfection on one disc, all utilizing the original master recordings.
- Game supports 2-4 players in co-op or competitive gameplay with guitar, drum kit and microphone controllers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
For some reason with this particular installment of Rock Band, the game doesn't fit the TV screen of our console-style TV(not HDTV). It's too big...
Why does that matter?
It's a lot harder to tell when you are missing the notes. The very bottom row of buttons (that glow red when you miss the note) are hidden in the depths of your TV screen. It tends to fit the screen a bit better when you are playing solo. We tried calibrating our system to see if that would help with the screen problem, but it didn't help...
Which leads me to my second complaint, the calibration is a pain in the butt. It is much different than RB and the first track pack (where you just selcet the type of TV you have and you are done). This track pack is much more "deluxe" in the calibration. You choose the drums or guitar to beat or strum during your calibration, but it's unclear if you are supposed to do it at the EXACT same time as you hear the beat or if you are supposed to do it right after. Then, after you have re-calibrated, there is no way to go back to the defalt settings through the Rock Band Menu. You have to go all the way out of the game, and go into your Wii menu and delete everything saved under that title. (meaning you loose ALL of your bands, scores, unlocked songs, etc)
My third complaint is that the songs aren't as clean. It seems like there are more songs that swear and have questionable subject matter than in the first RB and the first track pack.
Bottom line: I'm glad we have 20 new songs to play, but I'm disapointed in the way the game fits the screen and the calibration.Read more ›
Fortunately, it seems to work with my drums, and my girlfriend can still sing along on the microphone... but if you're looking for "Rock Band" you're going to be disappointed to find out this band is missing half its members.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Would've liked to have been informed that game doesn't work with newest version of rock band equipment.Published 17 months ago by Stephanie Throop
Was a gift (replacement, since we have misplaced the first one) for my daughter to take back with her to college. It came in very quickly.Published on January 15, 2014 by Amazon Customer