+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Deep character and band customization so you can model your band, band mates, even your band logo.
- Full Rock Band band experience where the classic beat-matching music game play has an innovative plate spinning twist - you need to keep all instruments going at once.
- Extra game play modes - includes the classic Rock Band World Tour mode, Band Survival, and Warm Up modes.
- The game includes over 40 songs on UMD from the 2000s, 1990s, 1980s, 1970s and 1960s.
- New DLC tracks available for download on the PlayStation Network via Wi-Fi connection at game launch and more to follow.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Exclusive to PSP MTV Games and Harmonix The first PSP game to include a fully-featured in-game store for DLC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All and all I am looking forward to playing this at work during my breaks/lunch - brighten up my day! I am just worried what is going to happen to me when I hit medium and then hard. The challenge is still ahead!
Graphics: For a psp game, it is above average. Although instruments and textures are sometimes dull. 8/10
Gameplay: This is the same as any Rock Band games however instead of using guitars and drums you only use the psp buttons. This works rather smoothly and allows for more fluid gameplay. 10/10
Music: The music in this game is great. It will please everyone. From heavy metal fans to classic rock fans. They have great bands such as Bon Jovi, Lamb of God, Judas Priest, etc.
Overall: If you were a fan of any previous Rock Band games then go ahead and check this out. Even if you are a new comer, dont be afraid to try this game, it does not dissapoint.
*Controls are interesting and a lot of fun. Very different but brings some fresh blood into typical Rock Band controls.
*Takes very little time to load, which is rare for a playstation game.
*Decent track list, a lot of newer songs, and a couple of old ones.
*Replay value is incredibly high, I could play this game all day.
*Graphics are worse than the first Rock Band
*While playing on Tour, you find yourself sometimes playing the same songs over and over again. (I can't count the number of times i've had to play Carry on Wayward Son.)
*No Online Mulitplayer.
Rock Band: Unplugged for the PSP was a thoroughly enjoyable game and I would refer it to anyone who wants to have a good time.