Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard for PlayStation 3
|Price:||$36.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Plays Rock Band 3 Keyboard, Guitar & Bass Parts
- 2-octave Design With 25 Velocity-sensitive Keys
- Plays Real Keyboard Parts In The Rock Band Pro Mode
- Plays Like A Guitar Or On A Tabletop
- Use As Midi Keyboard Controller When Not Playing Rock Band (compatible With Most Midi Sequencers)
- All-new Keyboard instrument for Rock Band 3
- Plays Rock Band 3 Keyboard, Guitar* and Bass* parts / Two-octave design with 25 velocity-sensitive keys (*Does not support Guitar/Bass Pro Mode)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I received both keyboard and stand (review for the stand is here: Rock Band 3 - Keyboard Stand for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii) last week.
Here are my initial impressions of the keyboard:
- Build quality is solid. It has a good weight to it and none of it feels flimsy. Battery compartment is snug and tight and there's no fear of anything running loose.
- The keyboard comes with its own strap should you feel inclined to "key-tar" it, 80s style.
- The keyboard has a touch pad at the end of the handle, on the top. Presumably you will be able to distort held notes, similar to a whammy bar on the guitar.
- The keyboard also has an overdrive button adjacent to the touch pad.
- The packaging notes that the keyboard will also be able to play guitar and bass parts as well; why you might feel compelled to do that is unfathomable, but it's available...obviously, it won't support Pro modes for stringed instruments.
- The keyboard dongle will allow you to plug in TWO peripherals. This may be key for those of us who own the PS3 slim and may not necessarily want to invest in a USB hub (I did, but that's just me) or any other attachment that allows for additional USB hook-ups.
- All of the other PS3 controls (Start, Select, PS button, etc.) are all there just like the Rock Band guitar peripherals.
- MIDI is supported ...Read more ›
The keyboard is the sole reason I got the game, and was enough to get me to start playing Rock Band for the first time. (I was playing Guitar Hero World Tour before. Not too big on the guitar but the drums are fun.)
This keyboard works great. The keys feel better and are more solid than I was anticipating. I've seen more expensive compact midi keyboards that have very cheap flimsy feeling keys. They are sturdy and feel nice.
Keyboard works very nicely in the game. I jumped right into pro keys from the start and they feel pretty natural.
On pro keys easy you start off using all the keys, however you stay within a set area of the keyboard for each song. On medium you still stay in a set area (depending on song) but chords come into play. On hard you get more chords, more notes, and you are no longer in a set area. The area will change from right to left showing you move up and down the keyboard. This is very confusing to look at first, and while I haven't mastered it, it doesn't seem too bad. And expert is just crazy mode.
I love it, having a lot of fun with it. It has brought new life to the game, and is actually beneficial for really playing the keyboard/piano.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not enough songs in the game but then again, it is a keyboard... Still fun and challenging!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
What can i say, it works great as a complement to your rockband 3 experience.Published 4 months ago by Gilberto Hernandez Aldana
Fun! We're slow to getting Rock Band 3, and I can see why they backed off the Pro versions of everything for Rock Band 4, but we love the option of the keyboard, and it works fine. Read morePublished 5 months ago by CommMom
Can be used with PS3 Rockband as well as being used on PC with the appropriate software.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nice feeling keys, connected to my system right away and works perfectly with Rock Band 3. Absolutely no issues; a must-have if you need to play keyboard parts in Rock Band games... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Forschberr
Recently rebought Rock Band 3 for the PS3 and needed this to go with it. Works just as you'd expect it to, and the keyboard itself is surprisingly high quality.Published 9 months ago by Hannah H.