Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on July 30, 2016
Being I was at a few of these concerts I was nice to see the the DVD. Sad to say they messed the entire movement up when the tried to make more money by moving commercial acts on the tour. Death Of A Dynasty
on August 8, 2013
This first Rock The Bells is considered legendary. This is the story about how one promoter managed to book the Wu Tang clan individually in order to get them to reunite to preform as a group. It's also ODB's last performance. Also featuring performances by other independent and underground artists like Dilated Peoples, Sage Francis, Eyedea & Abilities, Redman and Chali 2na just to name a few. I was in high school when This first concert went down in 2003 and missed it. Since then I've been to Rock The Bells II-IV and 2011 and Paid Dues 2012. One of the best Hip Hop events that showcases the best in Mainstream, Independent and Underground Hip Hop. Check this video out and if Rock The Bells is coming to a city near you then get out there and attend. You'll be glad you did.
on October 10, 2016
Absolutely awful. Whoever produced this film shouldn't be in the film industry or maybe didn't have the "connections" to make it a noticeable DVD that's worth watching. Barley any interviews, more of a movie. Not a documentary or concert DVD. I would of gotten more interviews and included the full show of the Clan's performance. Make it more attractive for not only concert goers, but music fans overall.
on July 26, 2007
At the end of a day, after the mayhem of the absolute craziness that goes into putting on this Wu-Tang Clan show -- this is a film about human integrity and unbridled passion. I barely knew anything about Wu-Tang before I went to see this movie, and it didn't matter because the heart and soul of all the characters in this doc explode from the screen and I was hooked for every single second. The concert promoter even has his mother help him at the ticket counter! I was smiling the whole time watching this. Guys, girls, Wu-Tang fans, non-Wu-tang fans -- everyone should see this film to learn the power of getting anything done if you set your mind to it! Directors Denis Hennelly and Casey Suchan found an incredible human story amid the lunacy of a WuTang concert, and I admire them for that. This is one of my favorite docs I have seen! Enjoy!
on August 22, 2007
This is a great film. I was lucky enough to catch it at the Midwest Independent Film Festival in Chicago on a Tuesday night. There were parts so touching that a tear came to the eye. I wondered if it was the crowd in the theater that was contributing to the emotional impact...but even now, several months later, watching the DVD in my living room...it has the same effect.

I'm not sure what else to say; the film speaks for itself. If you appreciate hard work, you will probably enjoy this film. Also, I would not suggest watching it late at night because you may get too excited to fall asleep.
on August 27, 2007
I saw this documentary for the first time at the Midwest Film Festival in Chicago and I loved it! It gripped me from the beginning and took me for a ride the entire show. I've never been caught up so emotionally with a documentary in my life! I think I held my breath until the very end. I had to buy it when it became available. I highly recommend it even if you're not a hip-hop fan (which I'm not really)
on April 21, 2016
It was ok. Nothing eye-dropping or eye-opening
on September 9, 2014
This is all out one of the best dvd's I've purchased.The concert itself is superb & for once live on stage you get to cee the entire whole clan including ODB.Wu Tang
on May 31, 2008
i wasnt expecting this joint to be as ill as it was. this is a must have for any hip-hop head, period. although it has plenty of performance footage, i like the fact that it was done more from the promoter's point of view (cuz i'm a hip-hop promoter!). you get to see all the behind the scenes drama and all the work it takes to make a show of that size happen. cop this asap. my review does not do it justice.
on March 6, 2015