Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on July 14, 2016
This is a good controller for smaller hands, let me start off by saying that, if your hands fit the dual shock 3 controller and you are looking for a more ergonomic option this might be good for you. However if your hands are larger then you might want to consider a different controller in this style of layout, if that's your preference. The body of the controller is plastic and the analog stick layout is nice being offset similar to the 360 style controller main reason I bought this controller because of the way the dual shock 3 controller sat in my hands it forced my wrists into a not natural position for me. This controller does much due to the location of the analog sticks my thumbs don't have to be cramped in together and it feels more natural in this position. The analog sticks themselves however I have a springy like feel and want to go to back to center position so if you want to move forward it does require more effort they do have a nice feel when you click the analog sticks in. The d pad feels nice and solid as best as I can tell and not to close in relation to the left analog. The start select and home buttons feel nice as well with the home button having a different feel to it with almost like a shell over it and the start and select buttons have a different feel to them as well with a somewhat rubbery feel to them they feel very good on the hands and I wish the circle square triangle and X buttons had the same feel to them as the start and select button. Which leads me into my next point being the buttons previously mentioned and sadly this is not a high point for the controller the buttons have a springy feel to them and are not near as big as the buttons on the dual shock 3 and in my opinion they are too close together. Now the R1 and L1 buttons have weird feel to them but not because they are springy or have a different plastic material but because have a sharp angle where it should curve down on the sides and it's a pointy angle as well would've liked to had more of a curve to it instead of having a sharp corner angle but the buttons are easily pressed without a springy feel to them. The R2 and L2 are seated a slight bit lower than the R1 and L1 buttons which being behind the R1 and L1 buttons and being slightly lower the way that they curve up the R2 and L2 buttons have slick kind of feel to them so your fingers can slip off of kind of easy which doesn't present in itself but you might have to reposition your hands for that side of the controller. The lights letting you know which controller your on is nice and unobtrusive and light actually helps illuminate the controller somewhat. There is no rumble feature the handles just have a place for the screws but they are more rounded and do feel nice although they could've been longer and would've sat in the palms of my hands very well I must say though and this is nice and a improvement over the dual shock 3 controller at the top of the handles below the R2 and L2 buttons is a place where you can rest a finger and that does make it better. The cord is fine and feels like it is thick.
All in all this controller is alright and I think went over what i thought about each part of it and the reasons why.
on August 17, 2013
I was a bit hesitant to order this after watching video reviews on YouTube. However, I took a chance anyway and I am SO happy that I did. I'm a big fan of RPG's like Skyrim and I had no issues with this controller. I will say that the joysticks are relatively touchy, but that wasn't really a problem for me. I'm thrilled with how pretty the controller is and would totally buy it again! I'm in love with my pretty purple controller :)
on March 2, 2015
I dont know if it was the controller itself or what but the controller had to be very close to the sensor to work. other than that its a really good controller for smaller hands. my wife has smaller hands so this was perfect for her. but its really good controller
on April 6, 2015
Had it for less than a year and it is already falling apart. Had to take it apart to tape the cord back up so it would turn back on. Use it now only for netflix really. I guess you get what you pay for. Worked ok while it did, the thumb sticks were always a little tighter than the sony brand controllers. Good if you just need something cheap short-term, don't expect it to last.
on June 21, 2017
I will be buying more when we need it to replace other controllers we have. I bought two of these and they're working great.
on April 9, 2017
The controller works well and is easy to use. I purchased this to use with my RetroPie and its compatible. My main complaint is that the thumb and shoulder buttons are uncomfortable after 15 minutes of game play as the plastic digs into your hands. I imagine if you had smaller hands, it would be fine. You'd be better off just spending the money and getting the actual PS3 controller.
on August 8, 2017
I love these Wired Rock Candy controllers. They work well with the PS3 as well. I wish they had them for PS4 to be honest.
on April 19, 2017
This remote works perfectly. It fits great in my daughters hands and the cord length is just right. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on April 4, 2015
Works well. It's a little smaller so it fits my son's hands. However, I wish it didn't have to be plugged in all the time. I thought it would be like our other one that, once charged, can be wireless.
on May 12, 2017
Great Controller But Feels Like Its Made For Kid Hands

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.