|Brand Name||Rock Paper Products|
|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 6 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||RP603|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RP603|
Rock Paper Spiral Notebook, Box Pattern (RP603)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rock Paper requires No water whatsoever during production. This is the most revolutionary benefit in the production of Rock Paper. The regular pulp paper industry is the most responsible culprit for the Earth's water pollution.
- Rock Paper requires no toxic or chemical bleach to render the paper white, as the lime stone used during its production is naturally white. This is yet another revolutionary aspect of Rock Paper. Incidentally, this is one of the main factors why there is no water used during production.
- Rock Paper is composed of 80% Calcium carbonate and 20% polyethylene, which is a non toxic recyclable and re-usable resin. As such, the paper has no biological properties whatsoever and has no fibers creating an antibacterial surface!
- For the same reasons as above, the lack of biological properties or fibers, Rock Paper is water resistant. Spill your coffee on your desk? No worries, liquids will wipe off Rock Paper without smearing the ink!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rock Paper is a Tree-Free paper product made from the calcium carbonate of limestone rocks. Welcome to the future of paper! The production of Rock Paper requires the use of no trees, no water and no bleach. Rock Paper is water resistant, tear resistant and antibacterial. For every one ton of Rock Paper produced we:- save 23 trees - save 7400 gallons of water - require 50% less energy- produce zero water contaminants. The limestone used to produce Rock Paper is a by-product of the construction industry and not taken from natural resources. The calcium in Rock Paper creates a silky smooth surface, making this a truly beautiful product to write on! Rock Paper can be written on with any writing instrument and can ALSO be written on with metal! Because of the calcium carbonate - try using your key or paper clip to make notes!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|