Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Rock & Roll Alphabet
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 8, 2015
So.Freaking.Adorable. Each letter represents a relevant, classic and iconic musician/artist/band. With real vibrant photos! It was such an adorable baby shower gift for those cool parents-to-be. I hope to be lucky enough to receive it when it's my turn! :)
on January 2, 2013
With any alphabet book you know you're only getting 26 entries, but I guess I had hoped for a collage at each letter, perhaps an iconic shot and then several lesser photos in snap shot style format. It's a fun little coffee table conversation starter, but I couldn't help feel that the writer and publisher could have elevated this to something greater.
on January 13, 2014
My brother bought this for my toddler as a gift and he LOVES it. Every page, as we read it to him, he points and says 'guitar' 'drum' etc. And now he says 'Beatles!' since he doesn't yet even know his colors, this is a pretty cool word to know. :) my husband and I enjoy the book, which reads effortlessly, and our son enjoys the pictures and lilting rhythm.
on February 23, 2012
I bought this for a music-lover's daughter's 1st birthday. While I love the idea of it, some of the pictures are a little frightening for a small child. I am not sure what the actual age recommendation is, but this is probably more of conversation piece for adults rather than a child's learning book! While I don't regret buying it, it's not at all what I had in mind.
on June 16, 2012
This is a great book to introduce children to rock & roll icons and is enjoyable for musicians young and old. The photos are great and the rhymes for each letter are very cute and clever. My son is only three but I imagine as he gets older, the images and poems will be an entry into learning more about the history of rock & roll and "the greats". I have given this book as a gift too as parents appreciate it not being the typical ABC book.
on July 4, 2011
Great gift for my grandchildren and an interactive way for me to teach them about the music of my generation while they learn the alphabet.
on July 22, 2011
Short and sweet. Great undiscovered images from the most iconic artists in our history. I'm a huge music and music history buff so this was a nice add-on to the collection.
on March 20, 2012
This is a pretty awesome way to teach your kids the alphabet!! My husband and I read it before we looked through it with our 15 month old. Great pictures too!
on May 15, 2015
Lots of fun. A fun idea and should be fun to share with my grandchildren. Wonderful pictures of classic rock bands
on February 8, 2015
Purchased for two families with two young kids each. Rave reviews from both!