- Rubber sole
- Memory foam cushioned insole comforts your feet after all-day standing or walking
- Nordic themed colors and shapes decorate a knitted upper nestled in plush berber trim; hand-stitched patterns align perfectly from left-to-right foot
- Fully lined in a cozy micro-fleece that warms your toes instantly on cold winter mornings; barefoot-friendly material wicks away moisture from your skin to prevent odors
- Durable rubber sole transitions from bedroom to outside, allowing for outdoor wear on trips to the mailbox or garage; anti-slip bottom grips the floor to prevent slipping on wet tiles
- Machine washable for easy care. About sizing: fits medium to wide width barefoot, or medium with thick socks or your custom orthotics. Please size up if you wear a half size (e.g. 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5) in women's shoes or other slippers for women. New memory foam footwear also tend to stretch with wear, especially during winter due to temperature sensitivity; so if your slippers feel snug at first, please give them a couple of days to break in
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RockDove was created for five birdwatchers of the Los Angeles Audubon Society in 2002. They were our customers, when we weren't yet a slipper company, but a beachside workshop in Santa Monica, California that resoled hiking boots. For fifteen years we protected the feet of avid adventurers as they trekked punishing terrains across southern California's mountains and deserts. As their local shoe cobbler, when customers had footwear needs, they came to us. And over time they asked for something that was badly missing, not in their time conquering the outdoors but in their lives at home—quality indoor shoes to console their high-mileage, trail-weary feet. So for Christmas that year, we handmade five pairs of slippers for our long time Audubon customers using a low-cut boot last.
Cherishing Life's Mundane Moments
Most of us are so engaged in the daily 9-to-5 that the quality of our downtime often gets overlooked. RockDove was created to improve your 5-to-9 so you can recharge and keep going the next day. Before you embark on that next adventure or restart the daily grind, take time to cherish the more mundane moments of your life, and the little things that make them whole. A good pair of slippers, perhaps. RockDove’s are made for your après adventure, the time when you’re done defying nature or saving the world.
Mundane Doesn't Mean Boring Looking
Most people see slippers and think “they’re just slippers.” And comfort is the only thing that matters, right? We don't think so. Based in the West Coast's fashion capital, we're constantly scouting the newest fabrics from LA’s Fashion District and star-inspired shoe trends from Hollywood just 25 miles down Santa Monica Boulevard. From designer silhouettes, vibrant colors, to bold prints that never before found their way onto slippers, RockDove is out to prove that mundane can be beautiful.
Heart of a Slipper, Sole of a Sneaker
The first RockDove's were made for our outdoor-loving clients who, even at home, actively shuffle in and out of the house for chores and hobbies. Staying true to our roots, every pair of RockDove’s comes with an indoor outdoor sole. Made of the same natural rubber used in trail running sneakers, they’ll let you walk to the mailbox or backyard without switching shoes. We also added an anti-shock EVA layer to reduce impact when you step on the occasional living room Lego or driveway pebble.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 5 x 2 inches; 0.16 Ounces
- Item model number : W322-TN-6
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 23, 2018
- ASIN : B07GSRRCDM
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Below is my original review from 2018.
I did not take the advice of some reviewers and order a size up. I stuck with my normal size of 10 (women's). Right out of the bag, the toe was a tad short and nevertheless, the heel was slightly loose and my foot lifted a bit with walking. But I broke them in and they are now fine after molding to my foot. This was my third attempt at slippers on line after having gone to 2 stores with no success. So five times the charm. The manufacturer, Lace and Lawn, makes other lines of slippers and some of them seem to offer a more secure fit - check them out.
Top reviews from other countries
Visually, they're really bright, lovely slippers - i've seen quite a few slippers with the kind of memory foam support that i was looking for, but the larger sizes tend to have only neutral/natural colours. It's a bit boring honestly, so when i saw these it was more about the colours and pattern than size (though luckily they do fit!). Might buy another pair in another colour in the future, for mum.. or myself =p
I love them so much so - after the first pair arrived I ordered another two pairs in different colours and I’m sure I’ll order the fourth pair to complete the set lol
I usually take a 6.5 or a 6 wide fit so I ordered up and got a 7 which seemed to be a good bet (I also looked at the size chart and measured my foot). I think the size 8 would have been a bit too big. The slippers are a snug fit but I can already feel they are stretching a little.
The pattern on them is beautiful and the hard soles make them really comfy and feel like they will last a good while.