Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 19, 2016
My daughter is 6 months old. When I turned this on to lull her to sleep, she instantly had the ability to stand, put one hand in the air with devil horns showing, and started head banging. I've never been a prouder father. 🤘🏼
on November 28, 2017
When a stepson welcomed his new baby boy, I asked whether he (the father) had any favorite groups he wanted his son to know. "I always loved Metallica," he said, "but they wouldn't be doing any music for kids." Boy was he wrong! Big hit with baby and his Dad.
on September 24, 2017
These CDs are amazing! My son is now 10 years old, and he's listened to the Metallica Rockabye CD almost every night for probably the last 7 years (no exaggeration!!). It's crazy soothing, very lulling- will put your little Metallica fan right to sleep. Can't say enough good things about it!
on June 25, 2017
This was totally different from what I expected and a lovely rendition of the music. I gave it to my great-niece.
on March 16, 2017
Bought this as a baby shower gift for my husband also, he absolutely loves it, he has been listening to it and the baby hasn't even been born yet (any day now though lol)
on June 20, 2017
Rock on! Coworker was totally stoked to receive this as a gift. Perfect for any metal head.
on October 29, 2017
What's not to like about Metallica?!? Perfect lullaby tunes for baby
on June 25, 2011
When I noticed that the daycare may 2 year old twin boys go to played music during nap time I wanted to try some at night to see if it would help them sleep better at night. I tried regular nursary lullabys but they didnt seem to really help much. A co-worker of mine used to work at a daycare in Texas and she told me that they had a lullaby cd of Metallica songs and I was instantly interested. I grew up listening to Metallica. My mom and dad took my brother to a concert of theirs when he was 3 and she was pregnant with me. She said that was the most she ever felt me move. So I wanted to see if my boys would take to it. And they have! One of them still has night terrors, but he usually only wakes up once now at night. And its a guilty pleasure for me to because I hear it over the monitor. This has been a great product and I can't wait to get more of the cd's! I actually have them on the birthday wish list! So overall it has made a huge difference in the way my boys go through the night!!! I would def. reccommend this to anyone. And I plan on buying some cd's for my friends who are becoming or have just become new parents!!!!
on December 20, 2017
I love ALL these Cds!
VINE VOICEon January 25, 2010
This is my favorite lullaby cd from their line. All the songs are perfectly toned down, of course, to a slower and more soothing musical beat, but fans can still reconize their favorite singles. The lullabys also have the words/lyrics omited so little ones will only hear the band's intruments. The CD is also perfect in portable road trip players. Perfect for any trendy rock family, and gender neutral!