Rockagator GEN3 RG-25 40 Liter Waterproof Dry Bag Backpack
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quick Submersion waterproof
- 40 Liter Capacity
- Removable laptop storage pouch
- Interior Zipper Pouch to store small items like Keys and Smartphones
- Welded construction for watertight seams
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Package Height||5 x 13 x 18 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.4 pounds|
The Rockagator RG-25 GEN3 is the latest version of their popular waterproof backpack. This RG-25 is the toughest yet and will get you through any wet situation with your gear high and dry. This pack is the ultimate blend of form and function. This 3rd Generation Rockagator RG-25 waterproof backpack will keep you moving through any kind wet environment without soaking the gear that you need for the trek. Check out the new features (internal zip pouch, carabiner loop strip and removable laptop storage pouch) that we added to the popular original RG-25! - Quick Submersion waterproof - 40 Liter Capacity - Floats when dropped in water (when correctly sealed) - Splash-proof front zipper pouch - Removable laptop storage pouch - Interior Zipper Pouch to store small items like Keys and Smartphones - Internal Carabiner Loop Strip so you can attach your gear inside the bag and keep it close to the top where you need it - 20 Kg strap strength - Elastic Mesh pockets on sides for storing loose items - Welded construction for watertight seams - Padded shoulder straps, back and lumbar - Top Carry Handle - Elasticized bungee
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I purchased this bag as I often find myself caught out in less than perfect weather on my travels and I normally carry everything around with me wherever I go. I was going to purchase an Ortlieb backpack but decided to go out on a limb and purchase this bag as it was a good price and seemed to have more features. I took this bag with me on my trip to Europe for the past month and it did not disappoint. It kept my electronics and clothing dry during the duration of time I spent in London out on a bike, and it also endured being checked in and being thrown around by baggage handlers at the airport. The reflective strip on the back of the bag was definitely a plus in terms of being extra visible to cars in urban areas (especially when cycling!). The padding is very well done as well, it almost feels effortless carrying this bag considering it isn't internal/external frame based.
As a plus, I found that if I packed this bag to it's maximum capacity and strapped down the two side clips it fit perfectly within most airline carry on dimensions.
I rated this bag 4 stars rather than 5 for a few minor problems that I had with it:
1. I did not realize that the bag was smaller at the bottom and got wider towards the top before I purchased it, this is something that I am not used to and it was slightly annoying as I constantly felt it seemed deceptively smaller than it actually looked. Also, because of this the bag is less likely to be able to stand on it's own in my experience, it just kept on falling over when I would put it on the ground because of it's seemingly high center of gravity. Now that I own the bag I can see this is obvious from the picture but I couldn't tell before I purchased it. (Personal preference I guess).
2. The exterior pocket is ridiculously deep and inaccessible if the bag is full to the brim like I have it packed normally. Since the bag is understandably tough to have access to anything in the main compartment, the zipper pocket is a nice touch but I found it useless since I had to squeeze my hand in there and get all the way to the bottom to grab anything I needed (e.g. Passport).
3. I have two bottles that are always in the mesh pockets on either side of the bag, I'm not sure if it is a defect or they are just not so robust but these mesh pockets seem like they are going to become detached from the bag at any moment. I'm not sure if it's the way that they are attached to the bag but they seem flimsy. Time will tell if they hold up. On another note the bungee part of the bag seems extremely strong and robust.
My only criticism is that the zipper pouch on the front lets water in it from time to time, which I kinda expected. I recommend keep things in their that won't be a hindrance if it gets a little wet. I keep my ear plugs and zip ties in their, so no bother.
My last criticism is it was difficult for me to close it when I first got it. I looked up on YouTube how to close it, and it closes like a dry bag used by kayakers. The sellers should include a how-to open and close manual with every bag. Once I figured it out, it's been an irreplaceable and essential part of my gear.
I purchased this bag to travel around Vietnam during the rainy season: motorcycling, kayaking, hiking, staying on a boat for a few days. I wanted something comfortable and water tight and this seemed to be a step above throwing a raincover over my regular pack. It also fits perfectly as a carry-on, even on small flights. It was everything I wanted it to be for the first three weeks. I was very happy with my purchase, and already planning how to integrate this pack into my regular trips back home. I also wanted to be able to pack this up as a bug-out bag, or go bag. Unfortunately, this lapse in durability has made me think twice.
My load was roughly 20-22lbs throughout the trip, though for a few days it might have been about 27lbs. I hope this was either a rare occurance, or the company takes steps to reinforce the main handle further, as I really like everything else about the bag.
Most recent customer reviews
Follow the instructions and don't try to overpack it so you can roll it properly and it...Read more
I was looking for something like this and almost resorted to making my own. So happy I found it on Amazon.Read more