Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
on September 8, 2017
Does the job but not very efficiently..not very comfortable either.
on August 18, 2017
Too big
on July 20, 2017
This bag is as tough as Jacque Cousteau's Zodiac and is built like a tough dinghy.
Follow the instructions and don't try to overpack it so you can roll it properly and it works like a charm.
Did the trick over 50 miles on the Allagash River in Maine, through rapids, rain and hail.
My iPad was in there and was dry as a bone.
on July 18, 2017
After two years of hard use this rugged bag has been one of our favorite pieces of equipment. We live in the rainy, rainy Pacific Northwest. A dry bag that you can comfortably carry is important. We've taken it to Tasmania for 2 months and mostly use it for kayaking the marine trail around the Puget Sound. It does have some heft/weight to it, but this is needed to remain rugged and indestructible. We've found customer service to be personal and prompt. I'd buy any of their products again and hope to keep adding over the years. I hope they stay in business. The tapered shape is brilliant. It holds A LOT!
on June 16, 2017
Absolutely love the Rockagator Backpack.

I was looking for something like this and almost resorted to making my own. So happy I found it on Amazon.

I am a photography and digital nomad. I use this to carry my travel tripod, camera, 3 lenses and other things. There is plenty of space and it is very well made. I have had other bags made from a similar material that broke at the seams. The Rockagator however is built strong and is durable.

I get lot's of people asking me about it on the street.

Truly is a well built and good design.
on May 10, 2017
Went on a four day sailing trip and this pack carried everything that I needed.... including my fowlies and boots!!
on April 19, 2017
Great product
on April 18, 2017
If you're going to be homeless on a tropical island to escape a potential civil war this is some top notch gear. It's probably good for other stuff, too, but for now it's great on this island, you know?
on April 14, 2017
The bag is sturdy overall.
The zipper broke after one trip.
The rest of the bag is fine.
on April 10, 2017
Amazing detail and quality. Performs great and its not heavy.