- ↑ package dimensions above | RUNNERSWORLD EDITORS' CHOICE - The Rockay Accelerate was chosen among the very best and not only that, we are also featured as a top sock on Business Insider, Forbes, Runnerclick and many others! A trusted sock by the leading experts!
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - We stand by the quality of our all our running gear & take care of our customers - No conditions. No questions asked. This is not the kind of sock you replace after 10 washes! Every inch of this sock has been tested for maximum durability in extreme conditions like ultra-marathons & obstacle course races
- 100% RECYCLED MATERIALS- Featuring Econyl, a premium quality regenerated Nylon yarn, made from recycling Ocean waste and landfill fabrics. Plus, a new Polygiene coating means you can wear them more and wash them less, better for the planet.
- ANTI-BLISTER- Say goodbye to blisters and chafing. Our Accelerate socks are made with ventilation zones, that wicks away sweat. Enjoy a super breathable sock thats built to last mile after mile whether you are running, hiking or walking. Keep you feet bone dry and blister free no matter what you are doing.
- 1 PAIR = 22 PLASTIC BOTTLES REMOVED FROM THE OCEAN - Rockay has partnered with ReSea Project to remove 125g of plastic from the ocean for every pair of socks we sell (the equivalent of 22 plastic bottles). This is a part of our commitment to help regenerate our damaged ecosystems and clean up our planet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The majority of waste that enters the ocean each year is plastic. So we aim to do something about it. We collect and reuse this plastic waste and give it a second life
Waste into Nylon
With our partner Econyl, We collect and reuse the Plastic waste from the Oceans. Where a unique process produces a 100% regenerated, first class, nylon yarn
Our designers then start the extensive process of designing, testing and prototyping our Performance wear. Putting thousands of miles of testing on each design
Our sock range encompasses Performance, Comfort, Quality and 100% recycled fabrics
The Rockay Team
Our Team comes from all over the planet to bring their unique skills to Rockay. Our Designers and Athletes, never stop developing, perfecting and repeatedly field testing our products. Each person involved in our process, works with relentless determination, to ensure our products fulfill our core values.
|Anti-blister Seamless Knit||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compression||Arch||Arch||-||Arch||Arch||Graduated Calf & Arch Compression, 16-23 mmHg|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 4 x 1 inches; 1.55 Ounces
- Item model number : S18-ACC-RS
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : May 16, 2018
- Manufacturer : Rockay
- ASIN : B07D41F8MB
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The socks feel cool on my feet, and they don't bunch up or ride down into my running shoes. They have excellent elasticity. I ordered my regular size, and the fit is spot-on.
I appreciate this brand's commitment to protecting the environment. The socks are made from up-cycled ocean waste, which is pretty darn cool.
I'd recommend Rockay socks to anyone who enjoys being active. I wear mine for everything from walking, running, and playing soccer with my boys to running errands. The quality is truly awesome!
In my case, I usually walk between 7 to 15 miles a day, sometimes 7 to 8 miles at a time. With my new Brooks running shoes, my feet and old socks were rubbing wrong and created two large blisters on my lower left heel area. Once I got my Rockay socks, I put them on, even with the 2 large blisters, put on the shoes and went walking. During the walk, there was no rubbing at all and the walk was very comfortable. I took off the socks that night and noticed that both blister areas were completely reduced in size and looked like they were on the verge of being completely healed. I would almost claim that these are miracle socks. Regardless, I will be buying more as they are wonderful socks.
I love the fact that they're made with upcycled ocean waste and couldn't be happier that they're animal friendly since they aren't made with Moreno wool. Rockay has truly outdone themselves with this new design! I also liked all the different color schemes they have to choose from, and settled on the white with grey accents. They look very classy and go with everything.
The socks arrived quickly and flawlessly in a manila envelope. I washed them twice now and they still look brand new! I appreciate that the company emailed me care instructions shortly after my purchase, so I'm giving Rockay a platinum star for their customer service. Did I mention they have a lifetime guarantee? Yes, they do! All one has to do is register their purchase on the Rockay website. It was very easy to do.
Considering everything these socks have going for them, what more could one wish for? It goes without question that I will definitely be purchasing these particular socks again.
These socks exceed my expectations with durability. Not personally being familiar with the recycled materials, I wasn’t sure how they would hold up. While wearing them they held up really well and felt great. I washed them gentle cycle and laid out to dry and they are still perfect.
I enjoyed the packaging because it contained information about the uniqueness of the socks. Being made from ocean materials, do not need to wash often, and anti-odor. It makes the socks feel special compared to the typical cotton plain socks in the store.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 12, 2020
Well, after 3 runs, a 15k a 10k and an 8k I can say that there are no discomfort issues at all, they’re a good fit and feel good when on. I was interested in the claim that these don’t smell after use. Hey, if your a runner your feet smell, we all know this is true. Even my feet that don’t seem to sweat a lot get a bit whiffy after a run, it’s normal and no big deal but guess what ? After the 15k they didn’t smell at all ! Without washing I used them again... no smell. Finally, after the third run I decided to wash them. Not because of any odour ( they smell of fresh air ) but because they’re a bit grubby from one dusty run then another wet run.
I’ve hand washed them and stored them flat as recommended. Only three runs in but I have to say they are really good so far, probably better than any other sock I’ve tried. Unless they fall to bits over the next year or so ( there’s a lifetime guarantee with them ) I’ll be sticking with these and getting another pair or two.
I’ve already recommended them to others who have since ordered some. Early days but nothing but top marks so far 👍
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 16, 2020
I was a little put off by the price but after seeing all the good reviews, I decided to buy a pair and give them a go.
On putting them on I felt that the socks were supporting my arches, very surprising! The best thing is I have had no rubbing or blisters developing. I honestly didnt think they'd make much of a difference but they do.
They come with a little L and R on the are on the right feet. They made from recycled material. They are sweat wicking and also say they do not need to be washed everytime (which I've found to be true, no bad smells etc).
Im really pleased with them and will be buying a second pair.