Rockbirds LED Flashlight, Mini Super Bright 3 Mode Tactical Flashlight, Best Tools for Hiking, Hunting, Fishing and Camping (4 Pack)
|With Deal:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$19.00 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super mini size, bright, blinding effect.
- Skid-proof design & waterproof design.
- Output bright can come to 300 lumens (MAX).
- 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Adjustable focus range for different usage, stretching to adjust its focus. Clip for convenience carry. Working voltage is wide and can utilize the batteries in the largest extent. Suitable for hunting, cycling, climbing, camping and outdoor activity etc. Color: Black Lumens: 300LM Reflector: Convex Lens Material: Aluminum alloy Switch: Tail-cap press ON/OFF Battery: 1 * AA / 1 * 14500 3.6v Battery (no included) Size: 9.4*2.6*2.6cm Package Included: 1x Led Flashlight
Compare to similar items
This item Rockbirds LED Flashlight, Mini Super Bright 3 Mode Tactical Flashlight, Best Tools for Hiking, Hunting, Fishing and Camping (4 Pack)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RockBirds||hausbell||Goldenguy TEC||RockBirds||RockBirds||Gosund|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Item Dimensions||0.98 x 3.54 x 0.98 in||1.02 x 3.7 x 1.02 in||31 x 6 x 1 in||1.05 x 5.31 x 1.38 in||0.95 x 3.71 x 0.95 in||1.69 x 6.1 x 1.61 in|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces||2.24 ounces||3.2 ounces||—||2.12 ounces||—|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||led||led||led||led|
Top Customer Reviews
These are heavy duty and made with aluminum. The battery compartment has an O ring to keep moisture out. They are waterproof but not to be submerged in water but they will withstand rain.
The beam is adjustable and you can see that in the video I provided to go with this review and I also show all 3 modes of lighting. All you need to do is slightly tap the on and off switch and it will change modes.
Please watch the video to get a better idea of what I am talking about. Overall it is excellent for the price and you get 2! I give this 5 stars easily. I hoped this helped in some way.
I got this flashlight for my toolbox in the truck. It works great, it’s small and economical.
This flashlight can run on either one of these batteries:
* 1 size AA (regular 1.5v battery), easy to find and cheap.
* 1 size 14500 (3.7v battery), harder to find and more expensive, but brighter.
Depending on the battery you use, the light is dimmer or brighter:
a) On a single AA battery, I would estimate 130 lumens. To me this is very bright on a single regular battery. I compared to another light I have that is advertized as 130 lumens by Energizer, it is very close to the same brightness in my opinion. To me 130 lumens is great task lighting.
b) On a single 14500 battery, the company claims 300 lumens and I believe it. 300 lumens is INTENSE, probably TOO much for task lighting. You likely would like this more for walking in the dark, where the light is out away from you more.
a) Uses a 3 click switch. Press once for full brightness. Press quickly twice for1/2 brightness. 3 times for fast blinking at full bright.
b) The front of the flashlight pulls in/out to focus the beam. It works well and stays where you put it.
c) The light color is a slight shift towards blue from absolute white. But nothing extreme.
d) Has a tail cap pushbutton switch is encased in rubber. This is great for one-handed operation.
e) Doesn't easily do "momentary on". Momentary on is when it comes on by slightly pressing the switch and goes off when you release it. This light comes on when you release the button, not when you push it down. Fellow flashlight geeks call that a "reverse clicky".
f) Says it’s water resistant, but I doubt it is water proof. However, I didn’t dunk test it for water proof for fear of ruining it.
Now on to the more practical part of the review so people can make an educated decision:
- This indeed runs well and bright on a Liion 3.7V 14500 battery and is much brighter
- The 14500 battery doesn't last long; in fact it lasts a bit less than my 10440 in my Tank 703
- The zoom becomes a bit loose after a while but not in a bad way, just easier to move and more prone to move when you don't want it.
- Mine arrive in full working order, my father in law's arrived Dead and he had to RMA it. Set your expectations low and you will be surprised.
- When zoomed out it is a great soft and beautiful flood light. When zoomed in to around 80% it is nice and focused and a good beam pattern with soft edges. When fully zoomed in it is a large magnification of the emitter and an ugly square with lines just like the emitter is. It doesn't bother me but should be stated for those purists out there that look strongly at beam pattern.
- It is a little heavy light for its size and quite thick compared to most 14500 lights but also feels short (don't think it is though). It feels more like a CR123 light. Kinda cool and refreshing
- Reverse clicky (what would you expect for $5) but it is a good tailcap that can stand.
- Threads are fairly smooth but the spring catches as you unscrew and makes it feel gritty when it really isn't.
- Anodizing is surprisingly strong as I have it in my pocket with lots of other metal lights and knives and all the rest are now black and silver were the coating has rubbed off this is solid and nothing has come off in several months. Impressive!
Overall it isn't the most competent light on the planet and a far cry from a high-end fenix light but for $5 and all the things it does right I would highly recommend it. Worst case it is a conversation piece, best case it becomes your new EDC like me.