- Paperback: 295 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press (January 15, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520042697
- ISBN-13: 978-0520042698
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,396,599 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rockefeller Medicine Men: Medicine and Capitalism in America Paperback – January 15, 1981
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 17 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As it turns out, modern medicine is more about political power and money (kind of like everything else) and not about helping the sick.
that we have today-how medicine got its start, and where it went wrong !"