Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Top Quality!! Rocket Audio RW2080 In Ear Monitor S..." and save 32% off the $459.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Top Quality!! Rocket Audio RW2080 In Ear Monitor System 2 Channel 4 Bodypack Monitoring with in earphone wireless SR2050 Type!
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- WHOLE METAL UHF WIRELESS In Ear Monitor SYSTEM Uhf-band frequencies frequency agile over a 25 MHz bandwidth
- LCD display low-battery indicator on the receiver two balanced combo audio inputs and two balanced audio outputs on the transmitter
- A. 572Mhz to 603Mhz with more than 100 pre-programmed frequencies available
- Mono Mode or stereo Mode LCD display low-battery indicator on the receiver
- Built-in Limiter circuitry eliminating distortion under excessive input levels. Front panel 1/4-inch stereo monitoring headphone jack.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rocket Audio -RW2080 IEM (2 Channel 4 receivers) WHOLE METAL UHF WIRELESS In Ear Monitor SYSTEM This system comply with new FCC frequency rules. There are 2 frequency range for this in-ear monitor system: A. 572Mhz to 603Mhz Please leave us a message which one do you choose. Otherwise, we will ship it to you random. Thanks
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Follow up. System is awesome especially for someone on a budget. Used on several gigs now and it beats dragging extra speakers to a gig to use as monitors Body packs are sturdy. I upgraded ear buds to something more comfortable. I find myself only using one however it’s really the user preference. Great product i must say. Certainly beats shelling out thousands of dollars for named band unit. Great for the working musician.
I came across these and I asked a few questions, the people from rocket audio answered extremely fast and i thought i'd take a chance.
The unit was EXTREMELY well packed.
My recommendation is to buy these and DO NOT LOOK BACK! they are as described, extremely well built the signal is clear and the signal does not breakdown from room to room ( approx 30-50').
There are ear buds included that are really a step up! they are angled for ear fit and really a nice fit/feel and sound. The packs are solid and have a lot of volume to them.
The only lacking item is a better instruction manual as i am knew to in ear monitors, i don't understand "channels" and "groupings" so i have written to the people at rocket and hope to get a better understanding and if history repeats they will be right on my q's!
In short I am very happy and impressed!
I am using these in a 6 pc cover band, i bought 2 rw 2080's (8 packs total)
ok so the rocket people were attentive in the beginning and when i bought and had questions they left me hanging... that being said i pressed enough buttons over a few days and figured out how they work ( groupings and channels). so in theory they are " intuitive" if your patient. still a value though, and way better than galaxy 1100.
i am still happy with the product even though rocket dropped the ball:(
1) Battery Cover Door is plastic, and flimsy. It's the one piece of the receiver that is utilized the most, aside from the on/off knob. Closing and locking the battery cover door into place was not always straightforward. Sometimes, putting a little too much pressure on the door, would case it to flex, and pass the securing point
2) The headphones are subpar. Under no circumstance, would I recommend these headphones for use. The frequency range was limited, (from what I could tell through the already frequency limited receiver). Playback was constantly distorted.
3) This unit is not a true stereo unit. While each transmitter does receive two input channels, those channels are summed, and sent to the receiver as a mono signal. THERE IS NO STEREO ON THE RECEIVER
4) The sound output is distorted. I provided a single source to one of the transmitters. I balanced the aux out level on a Behringer XR18 and checked it on a floor monitor, to ensure there was no distortion. I then took the output, and sent it through the RW2080 (checking the input level on the RW2080). Even with a pair of Shure SE425's the sound output of this unit was unacceptable.
If you're on a budget, and absolutely need an in-ear monitor system, this unit might be acceptable. But, don't expect much, in terms of what you get to your ears.