$31.74 - $59.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.63" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Western-inspired ankle boot featuring wrap-around strap at ankle and dual pull-on straps with logo
- Stacked-look heel in wood grain tone
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our updated cowgirl style bootie has the right amount of lasso to wrangle you in.
Rocket Dog is a young-minded footwear and clothing company that was founded in 1997, and named after Max, the speedy mutt of one of the creators. The Rocket Dog consumer is an independent freethinker that shuns the polished look and materialism of the previous generation.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008E8AFZA
- Item model number: Sayla Vintage Worn Pu_PARENT
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 29, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 319 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have another pair of boots from Rocket Dog and this pair fit exactly as that pair did. I'd say their boots run true to size.
The color is as in the picture. However, the picture looks like the "leather" is somewhat glossy. In reality, the outer leather has a soft feel to it (almost like suede), but there is a slight sheen to it. I really like it actually. The materials are all man-made/vegan friendly (i think) but they look real and feel so comfortable!
I love all Rocket Dog boots and this is no exception - the thing I really love about their boots is that the sole is made entirely of a soft rubber so there is excellent padding and cushion to each step. These are one of my most comfortable pairs of boots and the heel is not too tall or too short. I can wear these for 10 hours a day with usual walking with no problem. In fact, I've worn my other pair of Rocket Dog boots (Soundoff Boot) for a full day trip to Disneyland with no discomfort. SUPER COMFY!
I've only had these for a few weeks so I can't attest to their durability. But they show little to no wear with almost daily wear - and I'm clumsy. My other pair of RD boots (the Soundoff) has lasted over 1 year and it is my favorite pair of shoes. There's just expected wearing down of the heel b/c I drag my feet when I walk.
Fast delivery from the seller to the warehouse fast, just 4 days. The store sends a free voucher for a refund, if for some reason they will not come.
I'll be looking into other styles for my next purchase.