|Fits as expected||
$14.50 - $47.95
- Fabric sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.25"
- Slip-on ballet flat featuring pleated toe with knot
Customers who bought this item also bought
Make many lasting memories while rocking these stylish flats.
Subtle shine and organic lines make the Memories flat from Rocket Dog a win-you-over find. The sleek fabric upper lightly shimmers for a touch of posh while the knotted pleat at the toe adds a soft finish. Sweet simplicity at its best, this is a versatile classic.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B005A1DJBG
- Item model number: Memories Thai Silk
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you're looking for support/cushion/arch support, these don't provide any. If worn for a lengthy amount of time, they can get wet-feeling (I often just kicked my shoes off once I was at a desk, or let them tangle from my toes at church). Worn heavily, they probably last a year or two, but if you only wear them a few times a month or don't walk in them much, they will last longer. Because the insert is made of cloth, it will eventually wear out, soak up sweat, get sticky, etc. The string tying the ends of the bows down can eventually break and so the bow doesn't lie flat, but it doesn't look bad; if it really bothered me, I could ask my sister to sew in a little knot at the tips.
I usually wear a size 7, but my second and third pair of these are 7.5. If you prefer snug shoes, maybe stick with your size, but if you follow the thumb-space rule between the end of your shoe and tip of your big toe, you may want to order a half-size up.
My first pair was black, second red, and now third is navy blue. Only issue with color is that, since they're made of silky fabric, the black ones showed dust and the red ones, once they got wet and dried, water-stained. This actually wasn't a bad thing--they had been a bit too bright before, but now are more of a cranberry color. Just got the navies, don't know if they have any particular issues.
1. The color advertised is NOT the color of the actual shoe. Shoe is a dark blue/red almost burgundy. Think cranberry. Not tomato.
2. One of the fabric layers at the toe was peeling off straight out of the box. Not a sign of quality.
3. The soles are SO thin. Im afraid if I step on a pebble I will feel it. I can bend the shoe with one hand.
4. The bottoms are slippery. I almost busted my ass just trying them on my hardwood floors.