|Manufacturer||Warner Home Video - Games|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 4.1 x 6.6 inches|
|Item model number||1000705977|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Rocket League: Collector's Edition - Nintendo Switch
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.01 (28%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 100 billion possible combinations.
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leaderboards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 4-player splitscreen mode that can be played locally or taken online;Battery: no battery used
- Rocket League Collector's Edition includes every item from the previously released DLC Packs: Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, and Chaos Run, plus 4 additional Battle-Cars
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Nintendo Entertainment System
Introduced in 1985, the NES was an instant hit.
Rocket League: Collector's Edition
Play for Fun. Live to Play.
Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade soccer and driving with rewarding physics-based gameplay. Take to the pitch for a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special "Mutators" that let you change the rules entirely. Express yourself with one of the deepest customization systems around and battle opponents on other platforms with groundbreaking cross-platform play!
- Nintendo Switch version features ad-hoc (local) multiplayer
- Supports online multiplayer for up to 8 players; cross-platform play with Steam & Xbox One users
- Supports all play styles - TV, TableTop, Handheld Modes
Welcome to the Rocket League arena, where football and driving collide! Winner or nominee of more than 150 'Game of the Year' awards, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade soccer and driving with rewarding physics-based gameplay. Take to the pitch for a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special "Mutations" that let you change the rules entirely. Express yourself with one of the deepest customization systems around and battle opponents on other platforms with groundbreaking cross-network play!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The included DLC for the Nintendo eShop is specific to a certain region. I'm not sure which, but I had a lengthy discussion with Nintendo Help to figure of the problem, which sadly ended in me learning I couldn't access their eShop DLC because it wasn't for my region. I live in the US, so if you do as well, you may want to get this from your local get store. This isn't a huge deal breaker, but it's why I bought the game new, and why I bought the Collector's Edition. The in-game Flash DLC did work, but I wasn't really looking forward to that. Again, this sucks, but it doesn't detract from the game being good.
2. If you play 4-player split screen, you're probably gonna experience some quality sacrifices. This is understandable, but just know it will happen. Frame rate will suffer in certain cases, and the detail quality drops as well. That being said, it still let's you play 4-player RL with your friends in the room, and you can play online while doing so! That's awesome!
I've played about 100 hours of Rocket League on the PC, so coming to this was a very easy process. I changed a few controls to match what I was accustomed to. He game actually runs really well. I recommend the pro controller as it allows more movement with the joysticks, but if all you have are the base joycons, you'll be fine.
It plays great on the Switch.
If you haven't seen it, Squishy Muffins on Youtube is amazing to see what kind of control is possible. This game has a low skill floor and the skill ceiling is incredibly high.
Also, the matches are only about 5 minutes, so you can play just a bit or a bunch.
Online play includes players from Xbox One and PC versions. Super easy game to play, but lots of skill needed against veteran players. Great for friends, and split screen local multiplayer on the go.
Top international reviews
Así que con base a que estaba en oferta y las reseñas lo compre.
Es un juego muy adictivo y entretenido, obviamente se disfruta más cuando juegas con otros jugadores aunque también puedes jugarlo solo en el modo de
Campaña e ir desbloqueando nuevos vehículos, accesorios, diseños, etc.
Y con los codigos de regaló es mucho mejor q la forma digital
I prefer you to buy it only if you are a big rocket league fan or else it’s not worth 4000 Rupees.