There is no streamer online now
Live video may contain mature content and is not intended for all audiences.
Video may also contain spoilers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Rocket League Ultimate Edition - Nintendo Switch
- Winner or nominee of more than 150 “game of the year” awards
- High powered Hybrid of arcade style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy to understand controls and physics driven competition
- Includes more than 100 billion possible customization combinations
- Offline season mode
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
One of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After playing a bit l’m ready to sell it - the Switch is just not up to running RL properly:
- Graphics look poor and run slowly even though game is set by default to performance mode versus quality mode
- Weather effects are bad compared to other versions. One can disable them to help performance a bit.
- The game just seems much slower than other versions of the game, and is less fun to play
- Load times, like in other Switch games, are slow. If you play online, other players will be always be waiting for your Switch to load
- The Nintendo cars are Switch only. For example, during cross play the Mario/Luigi car will instead show as an Octane on other platforms - what?! The other DLC cars seem to show properly so this just seems to be a Nintendo thing.
- On the plus side - Switch controls are actually decent, e.g., pretty responsive - including in handheld mode - so Switch does offer some novelty in terms of a hand held version of RL, but still with the limitations listed above.
Overall, RL is good game, but if you have a choice buy it on ANY other system versus a Switch.
By Alont on September 10, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
As with many of these things you will end up shelling out for passes and such rubbish unless you pay (nothing is free) so be warned.
My main complaint is my son bought it to play with the family offline and that function has been removed by the people who produce the game. Basically you don’t get one of the main features of the game. This happened in September apparently and there isn’t an ETA for it to be sorted according to Twitter.
Avoid at all costs.