Rocketlok 24-36 Adjustable Kettlebell
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solid cast steel body and handle with weighted interior cylinders milled from sold steel. Molded polyurethane cap with easy slide locking mechanism keeps weights safely secured.
- Adjust weights from 24, 28, 32, 36 pound
- Adjustable kettlebell that retains the traditional shape
- No tools required to add or remove weight
- The balance and center of gravity stays consistent at all weight levels which is highly important
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Rocketlok kettlebell has revolutionized the adjustable kettlebell class. This sleek patented design retains the traditional shape and maintains the center of gravity at all weight levels. The body is made from cast steel and the weighted interior cylinders are milled from solid steel. A molded polyurethane cap with easy slide locking mechanism keeps the weights safely secured.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal Disclaimeras is
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The closure on the front has 3 separate mechanisms: a twist of the black cover, a slide of the yellow tab and a slide of the red tab at 90 degrees to the yellow tab. So, unless you are purposefully trying to defeat the mechanism, it will stay closed.
2) The tolerance on the inserts is very tight which means they do not rattle when swinging this thing around. However, it also means that they arrive with a bit of lube to get them to slide. Watch out that you don't leave residue of this oil on your fingers before you start swinging the thing around. I'm a bit concerned about corrosion which could ultimately cause the inserts to seize with the tolerance as tight as it is.
3) The grip is smooth without any burrs. Big enough for 2-hand grip.
It's an well-designed system, very compact and a great deal for the money compared to buying 4 separate bells.