Rocketlok 24-36 Adjustable Kettlebell
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solid cast steel body and handle with weighted interior cylinders milled from sold steel. Molded polyurethane cap with easy slide locking mechanism keeps weights safely secured.
- Adjust weights from 24, 28, 32, 36 pound
- Adjustable kettlebell that retains the traditional shape
- No tools required to add or remove weight
- The balance and center of gravity stays consistent at all weight levels which is highly important
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Rocketlok kettlebell has revolutionized the adjustable kettlebell class. This sleek patented design retains the traditional shape and maintains the center of gravity at all weight levels. The body is made from cast steel and the weighted interior cylinders are milled from solid steel. A molded polyurethane cap with easy slide locking mechanism keeps the weights safely secured.
Top Customer Reviews
You can purchase the center cap. They are available for $7.50 plus $3.00 shipping. I'm going to order one cap as a reserve in case bell takes a bad fall onto the cap or sliding key should fail. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request.
I use this in my office and take it with me when I travel by car. I also have the 14-20 lb set so between the two of them I have 7 kettlebell weight stops built into just two bells.
The center of gravity is unchanged as you add or remove inner cylinders. No rattling - fit and finish are excellent. Feel is like a typical bell with a nice clear coat finish to a powder coated exterior.
Mine was sold as new, but came with a scratch/ding in the front above the center cap. Could have been from shipping since it was only marginally protected with thin plastic bubble wrap and the box was beat up pretty badly. Bell was not in original packaging so maybe it was "gently used"??? I paid less than the retail price so I'm satisfied.
My one concern, and it isn't a deal breaker...is the plastic center cap used to close the center space where the cylinders are housed. Specially the yellow tab which slides back and forth to release the center cap. It appears sturdy but a few bangs and a drop or two and who knows. And, its integral to the operation of the center cap opening/closing cycle. Perhaps you can purchase the center cap separately which I'm going to inquire about. That would be an inexpensive (???) bit of insurance. I'll post once I hear from Rocketlok.
1) The closure on the front has 3 separate mechanisms: a twist of the black cover, a slide of the yellow tab and a slide of the red tab at 90 degrees to the yellow tab. So, unless you are purposefully trying to defeat the mechanism, it will stay closed.
2) The tolerance on the inserts is very tight which means they do not rattle when swinging this thing around. However, it also means that they arrive with a bit of lube to get them to slide. Watch out that you don't leave residue of this oil on your fingers before you start swinging the thing around. I'm a bit concerned about corrosion which could ultimately cause the inserts to seize with the tolerance as tight as it is.
3) The grip is smooth without any burrs. Big enough for 2-hand grip.
It's an well-designed system, very compact and a great deal for the money compared to buying 4 separate bells.