Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

100%
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 31, 2014
My son asked to read these books nearly every day of kindergarten - and the story and illustrations are cute enough that we didn't mind. That's saying a lot! Rocket is a very cute dog, and his friendship with the little bird who teaches him to read is adorable. Highly recommend these books for young readers!
on October 26, 2013
I adore these books. I've only read "Rocket Learns To Write" but my kindergarteners listened the whole time and it helped them write their own stories because the tree was relatable to the word wall in my classroom. I bought the Learning Box because I knew how much I liked "Rocket Learns To Write" and figured I would like the other one as well; I was right.
on May 19, 2016
Really great books to explain letters and words. I am a preschool teacher and these book fit very well into my instruction on letters and words.
on March 12, 2014
My 1st Graders loved these stories about Rocket learning to read and to write. They love Rocket and the little yellow bird who teaches him. The kids related to learning these skills themselves and would verbally refer to Rocket for a number of days after our reading.
on September 16, 2014
Using this set to help teach and encourage my students to read and write. The children enjoy the stories and love to see that Rocket is learning how to read and write just like them.
on September 20, 2012
This was a gift for a new mother. She was thrilled to receive them. They were a huge hit at the baby shower.
on June 17, 2013
This bookset is a great buy! Tad Hills does it again. Great books to use for teaching reading and writing.