Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on September 5, 2017
I finally read this book with my Grandson this weekend. He loved it and we worked on reading words. Thanks for a great product.
on September 5, 2015
It's a great book, however it's not well suited for children learning to read. I found it far more advanced to previous level 1 readers that I've bought my son, and all though it was a little overwhelming, he still enjoyed it being read to him and loved the pictures.
on March 3, 2016
My son was showing an interest in space, he just turned 4 so I thought this would be a good book for him. I was right! Good pictures and easy for me to read and him to understand.
on July 2, 2014
This is a great learning to read book. It is great for a preschooler. My son is excited about it, loves learning about rockets and spaceships, and is reading some words from it. Great book for your little scientist.
on December 3, 2016
No comments
on July 21, 2014
This is a good one. I like flying toys so that's what i get to play with when my faux-grandson comes to visit. This book is a good aid to teach about flying and how awesome it truly is.
on September 14, 2015
It is a little too "technical" for my 2 year old grandson. However, he loves the pictures!
on March 22, 2016
My three-year-old grandson love this book
on January 5, 2016
Grandson loved it.
on January 9, 2014
Toddler showed interest
.....my 4 yr old nephew loves rocketships......interesting book...wish it were more simplistic though. This book had nice graphics.