- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: Saturn Press; 2nd edition (1995)
- ISBN-10: 0962787655
- ISBN-13: 978-0962787652
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.6 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,938,599 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rockets of the world Hardcover – 1995
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of the definitive resources to have if you're into scale model rocketry.Published 12 months ago by ThomasL32757
Absolutely the best resource for scale model rocket building I've seen. Very little measuring to do, and then only when the data wasn't available to begin with. Read morePublished on April 16, 1999