Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D Prime 1,200 Watt Class-D Mono Amplifier
- The PRIME R1200-1D is an ultra-efficient mono amplifier (1.97" x 6.77" x 11.06") with top mounted controls and delivering 1,200 Watts RMS of power!
- Optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers (RMS Power Output: 400 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm OR 800 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm OR 1200 Watts x 1 @ 1-Ohm). Average Current Draw (13.8V Music)- 55 A. Max. Current Draw (13.8V Sinewave)- 110 A
- High efficiency, Class D design produces maximum power with minimal strain on the vehicle's electrical system while delivering rich, full bass to any system
- Delivering more bass where you want it most with On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz and fine tune the output from the driver’s seat with the included Remote Bass Level Control
- Featuring RCA pass-thru outputs, 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover, infrasonic filter, 4 gauge power/ground connectors, real time output and power supply thermal sensing, and MOSFET power supply
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rockford Fosgate Prime 1,200 Watt Class-D Mono Amplifier
The Prime R1200-1D is an ultra-efficient mono amplifier for cars and trucks that can produce 1,200 Watts into a 1-Ohm load without taxing the electrical system. The frequency response of the R1200-1D is optimized exclusively for use with subwoofers.
The amplifier offers high efficiency through the implementation of its Class-D circuitry while delivering rich, full bass to any system. This car amplifier is optimized for subwoofers with the implementation of an infrasonic filter to keep those ultra-low (inaudible) bass notes from damaging your subwoofer system.
Match with a 4-channel stereo amplifier for your mids/highs and you'll have a Rockford Fosgate system that any Car Audio Fanatic will envy.
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Infrasonic filter
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Remote PLC (Punch Level Control)
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Real time output and power supply thermal sensing
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Top mounted controls
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 1200 Watt Class D 1 channel Amplifier
As is bought new no problems with it.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have these paired with the big 3 upgrade, 240 amp alternator as well as 0 Guage wiring for the positive and grounds.
I don't push my system hard at all, gain set at 6 and punch eq was off.
I received the amp in the mail via Rockford Warranty Return.
I installed the amp and I still am having the same issues. After I took my multi meter and realized it was my subwoofers that was the issue I replaced the terminals and and I have bass again.
I would highly recommend this amp to anybody needing a mono system. This amp is power hungry. Before I had the big three upgrade done this amp would not produce nearly what it said it would. After I put a 240 amp H. O Alternator by Singer and a yellow top Optima along with 0 Guage wire this bad boy pushes my P3s harder than ever. Seriously if this amp fails I promise you it's user error and not the amps fault. Invest in a multi meter for twenty bucks and a tone generator for RCA outputs. It. Will save you a huge headache in the pong run.
Top international reviews
-Nice and compact
-Great power for the price, my test sheet said 1294 watts
-Infrasonic filter for ported boxes
It does get a touch warm. Nothing crazy but if you feel it you would definitely call it warm.
Tampoco me tomo en cuenta la persona que según traía mi producto a mi dirección para temas de referencia de mi ubicación.
Simplemente reporto que no avía encontrado la dirección y regreso el paquete. Sin cinsultarme .
Me dijeron que me regresaban la llamada o me mandarían un correo lo cual no sucedió asta que les marque de nuevo.
En fin el servicio que me dieron fue una mala experiencia.
Del producto no puedo hablar ya que jamás llego.