Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rockford Fosgate 8 AWG Amplifier Install Kit with Interconnect
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Style: RFK8I|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on February 8, 2015
Decent quality cables here. A true 8-gauge power wire, not like some of the cheaper stuff with thick sleeves. My only issue was that in my Grand Marquis, there was barely enough wire to run from the battery back to the trunk. I went over the passenger side wheel well, through the firewall, under the door sill, up behind the rear seat, directly into the trunk. I only have about 3 feet (or less) of slack in the trunk. So I had to place the sub upside down (so the connection panel was facing the passenger side of the vehicle) to get this to reach. Most vehicles aren't as big as a Grand Marquis, so you should be fine with this, but always measure, and allow for more than you think you'll need!
on December 18, 2014
Listen if you're looking for the best quality products and you're not willing to spend a lot of money these people right here will undercut any prices online by at least 50 or 60%. I'm not being paid to write these comments I was just a consumer looking for Rockford Fosgate audio Equipment and these people under cut all the major online audio websites by half the price and I give them kudos
on January 24, 2012
Ive owned this perticular amplifier kit before. and recently purchased a new one and a pair of Rockford Fosgate P1's. let me say this amp kit is nice. comes with everything you need but speaker wire ( i already had the speaker wire left from the first one) installs neat and clean in car with little effort. RCA cables are nice and send clean signals. It matches my alpine MRD-300 v12 mono amp perfectly. If your getting cheaper kits, then your missing out on what your system can really do. Why spend the money on nice amps and subs and whatever else, then cheap out on the wires that send the signal to your equipment!! And for the money its a good deal on amazon. I bought first one two years ago for the full price from best buy.
on March 4, 2016
Bought this to run one 10" kicker comp in my Lexus. I didn't think this would have enough power to handle, but it does. Works great, I've always used Rockford Fosgate wiring for all my sound systems!
on April 7, 2015
Great kit, comes with everything you need and is all of seemingly great quality. The wires are all thick and durable, the fuse setup off the battery is heavy duty and it even comes with assorted end connectors and even a bundle of mini zip-ties. More than enough remote wire, too. You'll still need speaker wire, but that's standard issue with just about any kit.
on November 13, 2014
This install kit came with everything I needed to install my amplifier.

First of all, the wiring is HIGH quality. Very high strand count and a very nice jacket for the wiring.

The high strand count on the RCA's and everything ensured a nice, crisp sound from the speakers the amplifier was wired to. There were zero problems with the wiring and I highly recommend this setup, especially at this price.
on March 17, 2014
I have installed plenty of amplifiers, I have never used Rockford wiring until now. The wire is quality, not too stiff, not too flexible. Clean appearance, easy to work with, absolutely no noise interference. The gauge was dead on or more than I expected. The RCA's are my favorite of any kit. I will definitely use Rockford wiring from this point forward.
on May 9, 2016
pretty nice kit. Pos and Neg leads are just fine. RCA is cheap. I like that it came with a fuse and was pre assembled, but really, how hard is that? The factory terminations were strong. won't buy this for my other vehicle.
on December 23, 2011
I recieved this amp wiring kit from Amazon in good time as they do with all my orders and thats numbering more than 50 in a year and a half. Most of them RF car audio products, as i keep upgrading the project to make it bigger and louder.
I recently bought RF's new PBR 300x4 amp and the reviews recommended this 10 gauge kit so when it arrived i had to rip it open and play with it. Smallest gauge kit from RF's product line i have ordered but the quality is that of its big Brothers. Now i have 0,4,8 & 10 gauge kits for upgrade. the only thing i didnt like was it came with no speaker wires, i mean i have extra but still.
As a matter of fact i just ordered 2 RF 12 Gauge speaker wire kits for sub boxes i am building. I wanted 10 gauge or less but RF only sells down to 10 gauge. Other 10 gauge wires here on Amazon had bad reviews so 12 gauage RF it is.
Thanks Amazon for carring such a great selection of Fosgate product.
on August 13, 2012
If you want to make your quality subs and amp sound there best, get there wires. Absolute best for the price and extremely high quality. will bring your setup to life the right way!!