Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Rockford Fosgate T1D415 Power 15" T1 4-Ohm DVC Subwoofer
- Feel the Power of the clean and high tech T1D415 black 15” subwoofer including grille and integral trim ring
- The Power Series T1D415 is a Dual 4-Ohm subwoofer with power handling rated at 1000 Watts RMS/2000 Watts Max
- These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so the T1D415 performs like a much larger woofer
- Extreme flexibility for extreme installations with a mounting depth of 8.4”
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller
- 15-inch, dual 4-ohm subwoofer with 2000 watts maximum power handling (1000 watts RMS)
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone with anodized aluminum dust cap and voice coil former
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?The founder, Jim Fosgate, is often referred to as the inventor of the car audio amplifier, marketing the first car stereo systems, and spearheading the car audio revolution. Nothing’s changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation, as your passion is our purpose.
What makes our product unique?Whether its automobiles, motorcycles, boats, or off-road vehicles, we like to say if it has wheels or floats, we make a stereo for it. Sound built for speed. Purpose built for your lifestyle. Best of all, our entire line of products are designed and engineered in Tempe, AZ, USA!
Why we love what we do?Truly a line designed by fanatics for fanatics, our family of products are developed by the same people that use them in their everyday lives. It’s the Rockford Fosgate commitment of passion, power and performance built into everything we produce, connecting enthusiasts to their music and machine.
Engineered to Deliver High Output Bass
The T1D415 Dual 4-Ohm 15” subwoofer is part of Rockford Fosgate's Power series that has always been known for class leading performance, power handling, and extreme output capabilities. Built with the highest grade of materials and components available, the T1 subwoofers are designed for those customers who want not only the best products, but the best sound possible from their audio system.
The Power T1D415 subwoofer features dual 4-Ohm voice coils and rocks 1000 Watts of RMS power. These bad boys have Rockford Fosgate's patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so it performs like a much larger woofer.
Complicated voice coil wiring is a thing of the past because now you can simply select your impedance and plug it in. The SWIFT terminal design simplifies installation by simply rotating the terminal for either a series or parallel final configuration.
This Bass Beast is full of innovative technologies. Delivering performance and output in higher power applications, the T1D415 is clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms!
- Power 15" T1 4-Ohm DVC Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 1000 Watts RMS / 2000 Watts Max
- Impedance SWIFT Terminal: 2 and 8 Ohm (Switchable)
- Speaker Connector: 8 AWG Compression Terminal
- Mounting Depth: 8.39"
- Includes: Grille with Integral Trim Ring & Installation Hardware
The slot mounted frame pattern of the Flex Fit basket utilizes slots instead of single screw sized holes to allow for variable adjustment to the mounting position. This provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations
Kevlar Cone & VAST
The Kevlar reinforced cone give the T1 the strength to stand up to any bass beat you give it. The custom surround is designed to maximize the excursion while the VAST technology increases the speakers effective radiating cone area by 25%
The IDHS technology adds additional heat sinking ability above the motor structure drawing more heat away from the voice coil. This not only improves its efficiency, but also its power handling, allowing the woofer to play louder and longer
The integrated Subwoofer Impedance Fused Terminal (SWIFT) allows you to quickly configure the final impedance of the subwoofer’s dual voice coils without special wiring. Simply rotate the terminal for either a series or parallel final configuration
|Subwoofer Size||10 Inch||10 Inch||12 Inch||12 Inch||15 Inch||15 Inch|
|Voice Coils||Dual 2-Ohm||Dual 4-Ohm||Dual 2-Ohm||Dual 4-Ohm||Dual 2-Ohm||Dual 4-Ohm|
|Voice Coil Diameter||3 Inch||3 Inch||3 Inch||3 Inch||3 Inch||3 Inch|
|Magnet Weight||100 oz. (2.84 kg)||100 oz. (2.84 kg)||123 oz. (3.48 kg)||123 oz. (3.48 kg)||229 oz. (6.49 kg)||229 oz. (6.49 kg)|
|Impedance SWIFT Terminal||1 and 4 Ohm (Switchable)||2 and 8 Ohm (Switchable)||1 and 4 Ohm (Switchable)||2 and 8 Ohm (Switchable)||1 and 4 Ohm (Switchable)||2 and 8 Ohm (Switchable)|
|Power Handling||600 Watts RMS / 1200 Watts Max||600 Watts RMS / 1200 Watts Max||800 Watts RMS / 1600 Watts Max||800 Watts RMS / 1600 Watts Max||1000 Watts RMS / 2000 Watts Max||1000 Watts RMS / 2000 Watts Max|
|Cutout Diameter||9.0625 Inches||9.0625 Inches||11.25 Inches||11.25 Inches||13.9375 Inches||13.9375 Inches|
|Mounting Depth||6.5 Inches||6.5 Inches||6.88 Inches||6.88 Inches||8.39 Inches||8.39 Inches|
|Grill & Trim Ring Height||1.79 Inches||1.79 Inches||1.79 Inches||1.79 Inches||2.36 Inches||2.36 Inches|
|Woofer Displacement||0.078 cu. ft. (2.2 Liters)||0.078 cu. ft. (2.2 Liters)||0.106 cu.ft. (3.0 Liters)||0.106 cu.ft. (3.0 Liters)||0.191 cu.ft. (5.4 Liters)||0.191 cu.ft. (5.4 Liters)|
|Sealed Box Volume (Vb)||0.75 cu. ft. (21.2 Liters)||0.75 cu. ft. (21.2 Liters)||1.25 cu. ft. (35.3 Liters)||1.25 cu. ft. (35.3 Liters)||2.25 cu. ft. (63.7 Liters)||2.25 cu. ft. (63.7 Liters)|
|Vented Box Volume (Vb)||1.5 cu. ft. (42.4 Liters)||1.5 cu. ft. (42.4 Liters)||1.75 cu. ft. (49.5 Liters)||1.75 cu. ft. (49.5 Liters)||2.66 cu. ft. (75.3 Liters)||2.66 cu. ft. (75.3 Liters)|
|Shipping Weight||25.7 Lbs.||25.7 Lbs.||33.3 Lbs.||33.3 Lbs.||54.1 Lbs.||54.1 Lbs.|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have it in a 3.10net custom enclosure with a 6" PSP port tuned to 33hz I designed and built on a Rockford P1000X1D and I am pretty sure it can take more power if its clean. Never have I smelt coil.
Sure there are better drivers and louder drivers but if you are going to play actual music this on is a go to