|Price:||$8.77 - $30.20 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- The amphibious design will protect your toes & feet from sand to surf
- Easy on and off with velcro strap closure
- Extra durable rubber sole helps keep you sturdy and reduce slips
- Breathable side panels
- Reliable Rockin Name
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
These Aqua Foot Water Shoes from Rockin Footwear are the ultimate in unique water wear style. Lightweight and comfortable, the amphibious design features breathable side panels, a Velcro strap, and extra thick durable rubber sole for those rocky-river hikes. Slipping these on or off is a breeze. Multiple sizes and colors available.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N2B2ZML
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 7, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I'm not sure if it was the smell from the rubber and materials from the new shoes but they smelled a little like mold.. like the kind when books get wet and they sit there for a while. It was weird.
Apart from the smell and size, they were just as described and I'm sure the smell would've gone away, especially once they hit the chlorine water..
They seem like they would be perfect for the beach, or the pool.
Not for street wear.