Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 10, 2016
I just received it Monday and used it for the first time yesterday. It's cute, but it falls forward when standing and the handle doesn't slip out smoothly when you want to roll it. The bottom feet should be closer to the front. The mesh side pockets are useless for holding a water bottle as they are too short. I have a twelve inch laptop for work that barely fits into the laptop pocket. It's too short and so is the Velcro strap closure. Also, the shoulder strap pockets are tight and awkward to put the straps in when you want to roll it.And last but not least there aren't enough interior pockets for holding smaller items.
on April 19, 2017
Extremely disappointed! After a little past the 30 day mark for being able to return, the handle got stuck in the down position, as noted by some other purchasers. After being out of commission while I was trying to repair that, unsuccessfully, it went back into service as a backpack only about one month ago. Today, after owning for less than 3 months, one of the straps pulled out of the backpack! At first I was mildly upset, since I thought I bought a cheaper product. After reviewing my orders, however, this was one of the higher-priced rolling backpacks. Sadly nothing I can do from a return perspective, but be aware, this will NOT stand up to any kind of daily, school-kid use. We don't even use paper textbooks anymore, this was just from a laptop, binder and lunch!
on October 5, 2017
The bag arrived on time and in good condition. The bag seemed to be made well and I loved the hard bottom piece that gives the bag extra support and keeps the fabric from touching the ground when you have it loaded with books. The zippers all seem to be well made, lots of room in the main compartment, and several pockets to store everything. I started using the bag Aug. 15 and by the end of Sept. I started having trouble with the handle sticking while pushing it down. I now have to push in on the little button on the side of the handle so that the handle can telescope up and down. The button at the top of the handle no longer works at all to telescope the handle up or down and now the whole handle has started sticking in the bag when I push it all the way down. I'm having to pull really hard to get the handle to come up and sometimes I just give up and use it as a backpack. This is the most I have ever paid for a bag and I was sure it would last longer than my other bags which have lasted me the entire school year. Maybe I just have a defective bag or maybe the handle quality is poor..I'm not sure. I cannot recommend this bag due to the handle issue even though the overall quality seemed to be excellent at first. As much as I loved this bag when It first arrived I would say....DO NOT BUY THIS BAG unless you are only planning on wearing it as a backpack or unless you can afford to invest in a new bag frequently...6-8 weeks to be exact. And, I'm totally devastated because I loved the owl design.
on August 29, 2017
Great rolling backpack! Bought this for my 8 year old who can damage a dump truck! So far so Good! The bottom is reinforced with extra rubberized material so he can't make a huge hole as he drags it along. The handle is firm and strong so I don't think he will be able to tear it off as he swings the bag around. There are mesh pockets where you can hide the shoulder straps when they're not using them which was a huge problem with his last backpack as they were dragged underneath and torn up to bits. The color is dark camoflauge which is a huge plus for less dirt to be noticed! Thanks Rockland for making a Great Rolling Backpack just for my 8 Year old Son!!!
on September 28, 2017
My son rolled into his first day of school and his friends wanted to know where he got his backpack. I ask him everyday how it held up and does he still like it and he says he loves it. Its large for him because he's only in 3rd grade but that is exactly what we wanted this year. It is easy to use and the handle is so convenient. We are getting one for our next trip. I don't have to worry about him hurting his back with an actual backpack this year. I found nothing like this in any store. It is nice that it has the option to be carried as a backpack if need be. The shoulder straps tuck conveniently into their own pockets for kids like my son who are using it for the rolling option. I also love that the bottom where it meets the ground is hard plastic and is also very sturdy and easy to wipe off.
on February 16, 2017
I use this MWF when I take classes at the local college. Very hand because my laptop is really heavy. It's not quite big enough to fit the laptop well, along with everything else, so I hope the zipper and handle hold out for awhile. I like all the pockets. I would have liked a little more sedate color and design, but I didn't see anything else I liked. I probably won't ever use it as an actual backpack; too heavy.
on March 9, 2017
Size is great for a tween. My daughter loves color and pattern. It has many pockets and looks sturdy.The handle extends and its a perfect height for her. We usually have hard time finding one that extends that long. She usually has to bend down which hurts her back. She is 5'2 even for person 5'7 handle is great. I read some negative review about this bag. Will have to see ifit holds up well.
on January 14, 2018
I have used this for two semesters at college now. It has saved my back from carrying so many heavy books. This fits a notebook, 3 large books, my chromebook, my charging cables, my lunch, a large water bottle, my over-the-ear headphones, plus a lot more. I'm pretty hard on this pack - dragging it up and down stairs; swinging or lifting it by the metal handle; tossing it in my car. It's holding up great and I have zero complaints. I also get so many compliments on the owl print. :)
on August 4, 2013
My daughter was in the fourth grade when I ordered this for her. She was able to fit lots of books in it..and more! She always got many compliments about it.
on March 31, 2014
The size of the bag and the roller wheels are ideal for a 4th-5th grader and maybe older child who has a lot of books which are too heavy to want to carry in a back pack on their back, even though by the design that can easily be done. The four different size compartments work very well for various size items.

The main an only negative issue with the roller backpack is that after about 5 months or less the zippers on the bag, especially the larger two compartments that get the most usage are completely destroyed from normal wear usage. If you like the bag for all its other positive features your have two options:
1. It comes with a warranty card which is easy to miss because they put a warring sticker across the type on it. The warranty says that you can send it back with $40.00 and get it repaired or
2. Naturally you can buy a new bag for just about the same price (which is what I suspect I would have gotten if I sent the $40.00)

My granddaughter liked the bag so I bought a send, but I doubt I will buy a third.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.