Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,279 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,429 reviews
on January 21, 2016
This is my second set of this luggage. Why did I get two sets if I think it is one-star? Because the first set was great. It fulfilled its purpose and held my stuff when I traveled (only about once a month). However, it appears in 2015 they must have done a redesign. The most recent set I ordered is awful. The feet on the bottom were made to be more narrow and smaller, so no matter how you pack the rollaboard, it will fall-over when left standing on its own. It's very tedious to always have to make sure it is leaned against something while at an airport. On the second bag, the decal also fell off during the first use of the bag. The "Rockland" decal wasn't amazingly pretty or anything, but is just more evidence that they redesigned this luggage to be much lower quality. Buyer beware!

I've included a picture where you can see how the feet of the two rollaboards are different.
review image
55 comments| 618 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
I have yet to use the luggage, but from just from an initial look over it has passed with flying colors. I looked everywhere for a reasonable price, appropriate dimensions and found it with Rockland. Will edit when I use it for a proper review.
REVISED: I've had this luggage set for over a year and used it to go to Alaska and back, go to to various relatives houses and it looks brand new! No holes or missing stitching, zippers still zippin' away... I'm just over the moon on how great this buy was. Best thing is that everyone can tell its mine with the awesome colors and with the Alaska visit the small (International) size saved me from having to check my luggage on the 20 person plane! Only issues I've ever had is, that when the suit case has things inside, it will fall over face first which is no issue for me I just prop it against a person or wall.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 400 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2013
Europe has stricter guidelines about size and weight of carry-on bags than we have in the US, so I bought this bag because of its light weight (6 lbs). I figured that even if the quality was poor and it only lasted this one trip, it would be worth the price in saved checked baggage fees. When it arrived, I was surprised at the quality. It seems well made and I would be surprised if it doesn't last several years. Also, the size is definitely enough if you are a wise packer. I'll be in Europe for 4 weeks (with laundry access)and I have everything I need in these two little bags. I don't know what other reviewers were packing when they said they couldn't fit enough stuff for a weekend in this bag.

I also have to say that I don't notice a bad smell, or any smell at all with this bag. Other reviewers had me worried, but even when I put my nose right into the box to try to pick up this "smell" I didn't notice anything.
33 comments| 490 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2016
The carry-on luggage is decent and the pockets and compartments it has are super useful. I was able to pack 2 pairs of shoes and 4-5 outfits for a 5 day 4 night trip. However the pull out handle is really poorly made. It doesn't stay "stuck" in the various levels so at the joints it'll randomly just fall out or get shorter even if you're not pushing on the button at the top. It also pinches your skin if you're not careful.

The smaller shoulder bag has a really stupid design, the hooks where the shoulder strap hooks onto is placed VERY low on the sides of the bag, which means when you try to carry it over your shoulder, the center of gravity is off and the bag flips upside down, which not only looks stupid when you're carrying it, it also throws everything that you packed into disarray especially if you have liquids or other containers inside.

I've only used it on a single trip so far, would have wanted to return it but it got dirty. It's not bad if you're not picky, but I guess you really do get what you pay for.
on May 29, 2017
For 21 bucks you can't beat that. I took pictures of the measurements and the description is spot on. These pieces can be used on any airplane from domestic to international. I would only use it as a carry on. I'm not sure if these can handle check-in. However, if there's no space on the plane I will update you to let you know how this handled check-in.

The material seems nice it's almost like a canvas feel. The zebra print is nice, but I am customizing it with pictures using Mod Podge transfer medium. Hopefully this will come out the way I expected it to. I will post updated pictures once done within a few days. It comes with very tiny flimsy lock and key.

The Forge TSA pack of 4 locks I purchased from Amazon.com works perfectly in the lock holes on this zebra luggage.

One other thing. The luggage stands fine without clothing in the bag. I will update you on how well this specific luggage stands with clothing in it after I hack the bottom of the bag.
review image review image review image review image
on December 9, 2016
Purchased 4 sets for the grandchildren..... one's set didn't make it TO our destination on the first usage, the zipper on the tote completely fell apart and we had to find a store (in Disney area) that had safety pins to even make it the rest of our trip. Another set, the zipper split FROM the wheeled luggage so badly the parents pitched it --- that piece made it through the Disney trip, but not for a second outing for a long weekend! Talk about 2 upset little girls! The other 2 sets haven't made any trips other than to Grandma's house for a couple overnights with the tote bags - jury is still out on the luggage portions of those sets.... guess 50/50 is all we got for our money.
on April 7, 2017
I purchased this set of luggage for a young lady who loves owls. She is thrilled with it. Both are carry-on size, with the smaller one fitting under the seat in front of you, and the larger suitcase riding in the overhead carry-on bin. While it is not the finest quality luggage that I've ever seen, it is excellent value for the money! Both pieces appear to be reasonably sturdy. I didn't see any obvious flaws with the zippers, webbing, cover material, wheels, or handle. (The handle wobbled a little, but not enough to make me think that it was going to break.) These suitcases should have no problems protecting your belongings on many car trips and cruises. I feel that, with normal airline handling, they would do well on quite a few airplane flights. These are not going to last a lifetime, but, with the current exorbitant cost of luggage, these two cases are a great bargain. After seeing this set, I purchased a second set for a young man who also needed luggage.
on March 23, 2016
I usually don't review products but these are actually really nice. We didn't have any luggage and had a trip to Las Vegas coming up. With wanting to save most of our money for Vegas we ordered these to take with us and they held up awesome not to mention how cute they are! I would recommend them to anyone on a budget or first time buyers for luggage! We used both as carry on so I can't really say if it would hold up with checked luggage. And they held more than a weeks worth of clothes to. But two thumbs up from us!
on June 9, 2015
My daughter is 8 and absolutely LOVED this set.. Perfect size for her.. We went on a week long trip and everything fit!!!
review image
on February 25, 2017
I bought this for a five day trip to another state. I was hesitant to buy this because I was planning to carry on my luggage and didn't want to risk having to check my bag. Everyone's sizing here was accurate as the suitcase, filled with 5 days worth of clothes, slid into the sizer with ease. (There was actually about an inch or two of space free)

I managed to fit 6 shirts, 5 pants, 1 hoodie, 5 pairs of socks and underwear, 1 pair of sneakers, a sheet, a pillowcase and 2 towels and my toiletry bag in there with little to no problem. The suitcase closed easily with all the items packed in there.

I only used the personal bag to carry my jacket, book and power bank. So I wasn't using much of the space inside it.

Overall, this is a pretty great suitcase for the price. I did get a few comments on the size and look of it (mostly because my travel companions brought bags that had to be checked and would have preferred to skip that baggage charge).

My only complaint is that the bag, when full, tends to fall over when it's in upright position. I didn't care if it had the four wheels or the two but the stoppers at the bottom were either too short or just placed oddly because the suitcase almost always tipped over when I tried to stand it up on its own.

Still, it was worth what I paid and served its purpose so I have no substantial complaints.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.