Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 3,235 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,375 reviews
on January 21, 2016
This is my second set of this luggage. Why did I get two sets if I think it is one-star? Because the first set was great. It fulfilled its purpose and held my stuff when I traveled (only about once a month). However, it appears in 2015 they must have done a redesign. The most recent set I ordered is awful. The feet on the bottom were made to be more narrow and smaller, so no matter how you pack the rollaboard, it will fall-over when left standing on its own. It's very tedious to always have to make sure it is leaned against something while at an airport. On the second bag, the decal also fell off during the first use of the bag. The "Rockland" decal wasn't amazingly pretty or anything, but is just more evidence that they redesigned this luggage to be much lower quality. Buyer beware!

I've included a picture where you can see how the feet of the two rollaboards are different.
review image
55 comments| 572 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
I have yet to use the luggage, but from just from an initial look over it has passed with flying colors. I looked everywhere for a reasonable price, appropriate dimensions and found it with Rockland. Will edit when I use it for a proper review.
REVISED: I've had this luggage set for over a year and used it to go to Alaska and back, go to to various relatives houses and it looks brand new! No holes or missing stitching, zippers still zippin' away... I'm just over the moon on how great this buy was. Best thing is that everyone can tell its mine with the awesome colors and with the Alaska visit the small (International) size saved me from having to check my luggage on the 20 person plane! Only issues I've ever had is, that when the suit case has things inside, it will fall over face first which is no issue for me I just prop it against a person or wall.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 388 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
My daughter is 8 and absolutely LOVED this set.. Perfect size for her.. We went on a week long trip and everything fit!!!
on June 26, 2013
Europe has stricter guidelines about size and weight of carry-on bags than we have in the US, so I bought this bag because of its light weight (6 lbs). I figured that even if the quality was poor and it only lasted this one trip, it would be worth the price in saved checked baggage fees. When it arrived, I was surprised at the quality. It seems well made and I would be surprised if it doesn't last several years. Also, the size is definitely enough if you are a wise packer. I'll be in Europe for 4 weeks (with laundry access)and I have everything I need in these two little bags. I don't know what other reviewers were packing when they said they couldn't fit enough stuff for a weekend in this bag.

I also have to say that I don't notice a bad smell, or any smell at all with this bag. Other reviewers had me worried, but even when I put my nose right into the box to try to pick up this "smell" I didn't notice anything.
33 comments| 484 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2016
I purchased this suitcase because of a week long trip across the country with VERY different weather than mine, so I had to pack more than t-shirts and shorts. This suitcase is deceiving - it looks smaller than what it actually is and I DID have room to spare. I did use packing cubes because it is helpful to me, but I did manage to get a week's worth of clothing (no access to washing machine) that included 3 t-shirts, 2 leggings, 3 blouses, 3 camisoles, a light sweater, jeans, 2 pairs of shoes (1 was heels, the other was flats), and undergarments. My clothes did not come out all wrinkled or incredibly creased - not more than you would get from folding your clothes and putting them in a drawer. The empty space that is in there contained a makeup bag and the TSA approved baggie of toiletries.

The small carry on was a bit more disappointing - a lot could be stuck in there, but regardless of size or weight of the items, it seemed to pull at the seams in a few different spots. It is completely functional, though. The zipper got stuck a couple of times, but I can't blame the making of the bag for this alone.

Regarding sizing and durability, the suitcase itself does comply and fit into one of those 14" x 22" sizing things at the airport. The smaller bag fits perfectly under the seats. This suitcase went on 7 flights, including 2 that had to be valet checked because of the size of the aircraft and even wound up in the wing of a Cessna at one point. It has a couple of dirt scuffs, but it is in otherwise perfect shape!

One thing to note - if you put something (like sandals) in the front pouch of the larger one, it will topple over. I do wish the base was sturdier, but I can't complain too much with the pricing of it. I've read a couple reviews where it says it smells. Yes, it is a bit smelly out of the box, but it is the smell as if it sat in a box in a warehouse. If you let it air out, the smell goes away.

Definitely a good combo and worth the price!
review image review image review image review image
on March 9, 2017
I fit what is in my pictures into the main bag, have mostly books in the smaller bag - am not done packing that one, still plenty of room. Could probably fit more in the main bag as well, and have more small things to add.

3 dresses, 1 skirt, a ton of panties, 3 pairs of socks, 3 normal bras, 2 sports bras, a light rain jacket, 11 shirts, 1 pair of sneakers, 1 makeup/etc bag, 1 liquids bag.

No quality problems so far, both bags look great... although my sneakers and the black bag in the netting section may cause a strain and tear there but I'd expect that from how I shoved them in there.

I was worried about the size at first but I feel like I fit a lot in there really easily. This is an awesome bag for a really great price.

Also, it comes with two keys to lock the main bag's main zipper.
on November 30, 2016
Edited to remove a star. Found out when I traveled last week that if my laptop is packed on top and easily accessible for airport security, the rolling suitcase becomes imbalanced and will topple over. This was quite frustrating and I struggled with it a bunch. Also, I didn't like the stationary wheels, unlike the 360 degree wheels, this bag has to be "just so" to roll properly, or else it wobbles and tips over. Annoying! Like most other people, I arrived here looking for a carry-on that was small enough to bring on the plane and not have "checked" baggage. This bag is cute, well put together and surprisingly quality for the price that I bought it for. I wish my 15 inch laptop would fit into the smaller bag so I wouldn't have to open the larger one insecurity but honestly it's not that big of a deal. They didn't cheap out on the zippers, they are pretty heavy duty. I'm a light packer so maybe this isn't for somebody who wants to bring multiple pairs of boots or whatever but I'm mostly happy with my purchase. No points taken off for the joke of a lock that came included with the luggage because I was planning on using my own lock anyway, but come On! Literally a two-year-old could break the lock that was included. Don't even bother putting it in the package guys it's insulting. Another thing is I wish they had more prints available (other than the horrible zebra/owl/other tween-type themes) but just a minor gripe.
review image review image
on September 9, 2016
The carry-on luggage is decent and the pockets and compartments it has are super useful. I was able to pack 2 pairs of shoes and 4-5 outfits for a 5 day 4 night trip. However the pull out handle is really poorly made. It doesn't stay "stuck" in the various levels so at the joints it'll randomly just fall out or get shorter even if you're not pushing on the button at the top. It also pinches your skin if you're not careful.

The smaller shoulder bag has a really stupid design, the hooks where the shoulder strap hooks onto is placed VERY low on the sides of the bag, which means when you try to carry it over your shoulder, the center of gravity is off and the bag flips upside down, which not only looks stupid when you're carrying it, it also throws everything that you packed into disarray especially if you have liquids or other containers inside.

I've only used it on a single trip so far, would have wanted to return it but it got dirty. It's not bad if you're not picky, but I guess you really do get what you pay for.
on December 9, 2016
Purchased 4 sets for the grandchildren..... one's set didn't make it TO our destination on the first usage, the zipper on the tote completely fell apart and we had to find a store (in Disney area) that had safety pins to even make it the rest of our trip. Another set, the zipper split FROM the wheeled luggage so badly the parents pitched it --- that piece made it through the Disney trip, but not for a second outing for a long weekend! Talk about 2 upset little girls! The other 2 sets haven't made any trips other than to Grandma's house for a couple overnights with the tote bags - jury is still out on the luggage portions of those sets.... guess 50/50 is all we got for our money.
on January 26, 2016
If you want a very small bag this is perfect for you. Otherwise don't buy this, I can fit more in a middle school bookbag. Smh guess j got my money's worth.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.