Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2016
This is my second set of this luggage. Why did I get two sets if I think it is one-star? Because the first set was great. It fulfilled its purpose and held my stuff when I traveled (only about once a month). However, it appears in 2015 they must have done a redesign. The most recent set I ordered is awful. The feet on the bottom were made to be more narrow and smaller, so no matter how you pack the rollaboard, it will fall-over when left standing on its own. It's very tedious to always have to make sure it is leaned against something while at an airport. On the second bag, the decal also fell off during the first use of the bag. The "Rockland" decal wasn't amazingly pretty or anything, but is just more evidence that they redesigned this luggage to be much lower quality. Buyer beware!

I've included a picture where you can see how the feet of the two rollaboards are different.
review image
66 comments| 715 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
My daughter is 8 and absolutely LOVED this set.. Perfect size for her.. We went on a week long trip and everything fit!!!
review image
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
I have yet to use the luggage, but from just from an initial look over it has passed with flying colors. I looked everywhere for a reasonable price, appropriate dimensions and found it with Rockland. Will edit when I use it for a proper review.
REVISED: I've had this luggage set for over a year and used it to go to Alaska and back, go to to various relatives houses and it looks brand new! No holes or missing stitching, zippers still zippin' away... I'm just over the moon on how great this buy was. Best thing is that everyone can tell its mine with the awesome colors and with the Alaska visit the small (International) size saved me from having to check my luggage on the 20 person plane! Only issues I've ever had is, that when the suit case has things inside, it will fall over face first which is no issue for me I just prop it against a person or wall.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 438 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2017
I fit what is in my pictures into the main bag, have mostly books in the smaller bag - am not done packing that one, still plenty of room. Could probably fit more in the main bag as well, and have more small things to add.

3 dresses, 1 skirt, a ton of panties, 3 pairs of socks, 3 normal bras, 2 sports bras, a light rain jacket, 11 shirts, 1 pair of sneakers, 1 makeup/etc bag, 1 liquids bag.

No quality problems so far, both bags look great... although my sneakers and the black bag in the netting section may cause a strain and tear there but I'd expect that from how I shoved them in there.

I was worried about the size at first but I feel like I fit a lot in there really easily. This is an awesome bag for a really great price.

Also, it comes with two keys to lock the main bag's main zipper.
on August 25, 2016
I purchased this suitcase because of a week long trip across the country with VERY different weather than mine, so I had to pack more than t-shirts and shorts. This suitcase is deceiving - it looks smaller than what it actually is and I DID have room to spare. I did use packing cubes because it is helpful to me, but I did manage to get a week's worth of clothing (no access to washing machine) that included 3 t-shirts, 2 leggings, 3 blouses, 3 camisoles, a light sweater, jeans, 2 pairs of shoes (1 was heels, the other was flats), and undergarments. My clothes did not come out all wrinkled or incredibly creased - not more than you would get from folding your clothes and putting them in a drawer. The empty space that is in there contained a makeup bag and the TSA approved baggie of toiletries.

The small carry on was a bit more disappointing - a lot could be stuck in there, but regardless of size or weight of the items, it seemed to pull at the seams in a few different spots. It is completely functional, though. The zipper got stuck a couple of times, but I can't blame the making of the bag for this alone.

Regarding sizing and durability, the suitcase itself does comply and fit into one of those 14" x 22" sizing things at the airport. The smaller bag fits perfectly under the seats. This suitcase went on 7 flights, including 2 that had to be valet checked because of the size of the aircraft and even wound up in the wing of a Cessna at one point. It has a couple of dirt scuffs, but it is in otherwise perfect shape!

One thing to note - if you put something (like sandals) in the front pouch of the larger one, it will topple over. I do wish the base was sturdier, but I can't complain too much with the pricing of it. I've read a couple reviews where it says it smells. Yes, it is a bit smelly out of the box, but it is the smell as if it sat in a box in a warehouse. If you let it air out, the smell goes away.

Definitely a good combo and worth the price!
review image review image review image review image
on June 26, 2013
Europe has stricter guidelines about size and weight of carry-on bags than we have in the US, so I bought this bag because of its light weight (6 lbs). I figured that even if the quality was poor and it only lasted this one trip, it would be worth the price in saved checked baggage fees. When it arrived, I was surprised at the quality. It seems well made and I would be surprised if it doesn't last several years. Also, the size is definitely enough if you are a wise packer. I'll be in Europe for 4 weeks (with laundry access)and I have everything I need in these two little bags. I don't know what other reviewers were packing when they said they couldn't fit enough stuff for a weekend in this bag.

I also have to say that I don't notice a bad smell, or any smell at all with this bag. Other reviewers had me worried, but even when I put my nose right into the box to try to pick up this "smell" I didn't notice anything.
33 comments| 513 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The quality of this luggage is great. Only thing is the size is smaller than what the picture reveals. For 2 or 3 days of packing it's ok. Don't plan on taking a long trip with this luggage.
DISCLAIMER: When making a purchase, I take the time in reading others reviews and then leave as much honest ( positive or negative ) information as possible to help others. My review here, is based only with my personal opinion and experience. I give rank to each product with a 1-5 star rating. Below you will find what I personally feel each star represents when I am reviewing a product.
1 star = Waste of money- will return
2 star = Strongly Dislike the product- not be purchasing again
3 star = Indifferent- Neither like or dislike the product
4 star = Like product
5 star = AMAZING product.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review. If you found it helpful, please let me know by selecting "helpful" below.
on May 25, 2017
This was a very good buy for the price. I don't travel by plane all that often and when I do, I try to steer clear of having to check a bag. These bags don't have to be checked. This combo worked well for a week long trip to Nashville. I actually packed more in the two bags then I needed....Although, it was a bit cramped to bring back the swag, that I bought on my trip. They're handsome looking, I even received a compliment from a woman, as I was getting off the plane. Both bags certainly seem sturdy enough to last and the wheels are a lot better than carrying the duffle bag, that I was used to..... I really shouldn't complain, but I do see the benefit of having the 360 degree swivel wheels, that some bags have and the large bag tends to fall forward, when it's full. If it weren't for those two nominal flaws, I would easily have given this a five star review and as it is, for the price, I feel a little guilty for not doing so, but that's why I like and don't "love" them..
on November 30, 2016
Edited to remove a star. Found out when I traveled last week that if my laptop is packed on top and easily accessible for airport security, the rolling suitcase becomes imbalanced and will topple over. This was quite frustrating and I struggled with it a bunch. Also, I didn't like the stationary wheels, unlike the 360 degree wheels, this bag has to be "just so" to roll properly, or else it wobbles and tips over. Annoying! Like most other people, I arrived here looking for a carry-on that was small enough to bring on the plane and not have "checked" baggage. This bag is cute, well put together and surprisingly quality for the price that I bought it for. I wish my 15 inch laptop would fit into the smaller bag so I wouldn't have to open the larger one insecurity but honestly it's not that big of a deal. They didn't cheap out on the zippers, they are pretty heavy duty. I'm a light packer so maybe this isn't for somebody who wants to bring multiple pairs of boots or whatever but I'm mostly happy with my purchase. No points taken off for the joke of a lock that came included with the luggage because I was planning on using my own lock anyway, but come On! Literally a two-year-old could break the lock that was included. Don't even bother putting it in the package guys it's insulting. Another thing is I wish they had more prints available (other than the horrible zebra/owl/other tween-type themes) but just a minor gripe.
review image review image
on January 28, 2017
Only just received so time will tell on quality, but I like the looks of this set and the size appears to be just what I need. I hope to be a frugal packer and be able to get a week's worth of clothes into the two bags and avoid checking an luggage. Others commented on the problem of the bag falling over when packed but looks like that can be avoided by reversing the position of the smaller bag and hanging it from the back side of the larger bag's handle. I look forward to using it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.