Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 2,988 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,123 reviews
on January 21, 2016
This is my second set of this luggage. Why did I get two sets if I think it is one-star? Because the first set was great. It fulfilled its purpose and held my stuff when I traveled (only about once a month). However, it appears in 2015 they must have done a redesign. The most recent set I ordered is awful. The feet on the bottom were made to be more narrow and smaller, so no matter how you pack the rollaboard, it will fall-over when left standing on its own. It's very tedious to always have to make sure it is leaned against something while at an airport. On the second bag, the decal also fell off during the first use of the bag. The "Rockland" decal wasn't amazingly pretty or anything, but is just more evidence that they redesigned this luggage to be much lower quality. Buyer beware!

I've included a picture where you can see how the feet of the two rollaboards are different.
review image
55 comments| 475 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
I have yet to use the luggage, but from just from an initial look over it has passed with flying colors. I looked everywhere for a reasonable price, appropriate dimensions and found it with Rockland. Will edit when I use it for a proper review.
REVISED: I've had this luggage set for over a year and used it to go to Alaska and back, go to to various relatives houses and it looks brand new! No holes or missing stitching, zippers still zippin' away... I'm just over the moon on how great this buy was. Best thing is that everyone can tell its mine with the awesome colors and with the Alaska visit the small (International) size saved me from having to check my luggage on the 20 person plane! Only issues I've ever had is, that when the suit case has things inside, it will fall over face first which is no issue for me I just prop it against a person or wall.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 350 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2012
This luggage is perfect for the infrequent flyer for sure. It fit in the overhead rack perfectly and the smaller bag fit under the seat in front of you with room to spare. Held enough clothing for a 5 day casual trip and was easy moving through a crowded airport. Great value for the money.
11 comment| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2013
Europe has stricter guidelines about size and weight of carry-on bags than we have in the US, so I bought this bag because of its light weight (6 lbs). I figured that even if the quality was poor and it only lasted this one trip, it would be worth the price in saved checked baggage fees. When it arrived, I was surprised at the quality. It seems well made and I would be surprised if it doesn't last several years. Also, the size is definitely enough if you are a wise packer. I'll be in Europe for 4 weeks (with laundry access)and I have everything I need in these two little bags. I don't know what other reviewers were packing when they said they couldn't fit enough stuff for a weekend in this bag.

I also have to say that I don't notice a bad smell, or any smell at all with this bag. Other reviewers had me worried, but even when I put my nose right into the box to try to pick up this "smell" I didn't notice anything.
33 comments| 456 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 15, 2011
This luggage has already paid for itself. I take it on every trip and I take the computer bag around town at times. Seller was very communicative. I needed by a certain day before leaving for a trip for my 30th birthday. Sent them an email about it, they shipped it that day. Made sure it would get to me in time and wished me a happy birthday. :) love this luggage cute and easy to pick out if you have to check it. I have never had to check it except for puddle jumper planes to small islands. Fits in overhead and carrys on. Only gripe is the computer bag only has one zipper, meaning you have to open it all the way to get in it. There aren't two zippers that can meet in the middle. Great product.
44 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2016
I purchased this suitcase because of a week long trip across the country with VERY different weather than mine, so I had to pack more than t-shirts and shorts. This suitcase is deceiving - it looks smaller than what it actually is and I DID have room to spare. I did use packing cubes because it is helpful to me, but I did manage to get a week's worth of clothing (no access to washing machine) that included 3 t-shirts, 2 leggings, 3 blouses, 3 camisoles, a light sweater, jeans, 2 pairs of shoes (1 was heels, the other was flats), and undergarments. My clothes did not come out all wrinkled or incredibly creased - not more than you would get from folding your clothes and putting them in a drawer. The empty space that is in there contained a makeup bag and the TSA approved baggie of toiletries.

The small carry on was a bit more disappointing - a lot could be stuck in there, but regardless of size or weight of the items, it seemed to pull at the seams in a few different spots. It is completely functional, though. The zipper got stuck a couple of times, but I can't blame the making of the bag for this alone.

Regarding sizing and durability, the suitcase itself does comply and fit into one of those 14" x 22" sizing things at the airport. The smaller bag fits perfectly under the seats. This suitcase went on 7 flights, including 2 that had to be valet checked because of the size of the aircraft and even wound up in the wing of a Cessna at one point. It has a couple of dirt scuffs, but it is in otherwise perfect shape!

One thing to note - if you put something (like sandals) in the front pouch of the larger one, it will topple over. I do wish the base was sturdier, but I can't complain too much with the pricing of it. I've read a couple reviews where it says it smells. Yes, it is a bit smelly out of the box, but it is the smell as if it sat in a box in a warehouse. If you let it air out, the smell goes away.

Definitely a good combo and worth the price!
review image review image review image review image
on March 9, 2017
I fit what is in my pictures into the main bag, have mostly books in the smaller bag - am not done packing that one, still plenty of room. Could probably fit more in the main bag as well, and have more small things to add.

3 dresses, 1 skirt, a ton of panties, 3 pairs of socks, 3 normal bras, 2 sports bras, a light rain jacket, 11 shirts, 1 pair of sneakers, 1 makeup/etc bag, 1 liquids bag.

No quality problems so far, both bags look great... although my sneakers and the black bag in the netting section may cause a strain and tear there but I'd expect that from how I shoved them in there.

I was worried about the size at first but I feel like I fit a lot in there really easily. This is an awesome bag for a really great price.

Also, it comes with two keys to lock the main bag's main zipper.
on September 20, 2016
I absolutely LOVE my new luggage set!!!! I am 5'10 and found that most luggage barely comes up to the middle of my body, and makes the pulling of the luggage harder to accomplish. My favorite part of this luggage is the adjustable handle that comes VERY high up (See picture vs old luggage). I found that this is so helpful . I also love that the zippers on these expand, and make the entire bag bigger. This really helped on my way back from my vacation, when we were taking several gifts home for family. As a woman, I can tell you I squeezed 3-4 pairs of shoes into the smaller bag that also comes with it. I have found that the bag is sturdy, the zippers are nicely made and the fabric is on point. You can use the smaller attaché case for other things than traveling. Great purchase for the price, and I got the zebra print so you can't miss it at the airport. There was NO doubt that these were my bags!!!!!!! I love it! I would buy this again.
review image review image
on February 25, 2017
I bought this for a five day trip to another state. I was hesitant to buy this because I was planning to carry on my luggage and didn't want to risk having to check my bag. Everyone's sizing here was accurate as the suitcase, filled with 5 days worth of clothes, slid into the sizer with ease. (There was actually about an inch or two of space free)

I managed to fit 6 shirts, 5 pants, 1 hoodie, 5 pairs of socks and underwear, 1 pair of sneakers, a sheet, a pillowcase and 2 towels and my toiletry bag in there with little to no problem. The suitcase closed easily with all the items packed in there.

I only used the personal bag to carry my jacket, book and power bank. So I wasn't using much of the space inside it.

Overall, this is a pretty great suitcase for the price. I did get a few comments on the size and look of it (mostly because my travel companions brought bags that had to be checked and would have preferred to skip that baggage charge).

My only complaint is that the bag, when full, tends to fall over when it's in upright position. I didn't care if it had the four wheels or the two but the stoppers at the bottom were either too short or just placed oddly because the suitcase almost always tipped over when I tried to stand it up on its own.

Still, it was worth what I paid and served its purpose so I have no substantial complaints.
on September 25, 2016
Very impressed with the timing of delivery.
The qaulity of the stitching and material is sturdy and strong, for a rough 13 year old, to pack as tight as she could.
The wheels rolled smooth with the weight of the ingredients inside with efficient sizes and quantity of dividers.
The small duffle bag was the perfect size for the "grab quick items" needed mostly consisting of hygene products and it also attaches conveniently to the grab bar on top of the large luggage.
In the photo you will see the smaller luggage already separated to go on the top bunk for immidiate use while the bottom is all her clothing etc.
The large polka dot with the black background was our favorite pattern
I really like this duo luggage made of good qaulity, easy to organize your packed items, mobility is smooth and easy to pull around.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.