Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,296 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,451 reviews
on January 21, 2016
This is my second set of this luggage. Why did I get two sets if I think it is one-star? Because the first set was great. It fulfilled its purpose and held my stuff when I traveled (only about once a month). However, it appears in 2015 they must have done a redesign. The most recent set I ordered is awful. The feet on the bottom were made to be more narrow and smaller, so no matter how you pack the rollaboard, it will fall-over when left standing on its own. It's very tedious to always have to make sure it is leaned against something while at an airport. On the second bag, the decal also fell off during the first use of the bag. The "Rockland" decal wasn't amazingly pretty or anything, but is just more evidence that they redesigned this luggage to be much lower quality. Buyer beware!

I've included a picture where you can see how the feet of the two rollaboards are different.
review image
55 comments| 631 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
I have yet to use the luggage, but from just from an initial look over it has passed with flying colors. I looked everywhere for a reasonable price, appropriate dimensions and found it with Rockland. Will edit when I use it for a proper review.
REVISED: I've had this luggage set for over a year and used it to go to Alaska and back, go to to various relatives houses and it looks brand new! No holes or missing stitching, zippers still zippin' away... I'm just over the moon on how great this buy was. Best thing is that everyone can tell its mine with the awesome colors and with the Alaska visit the small (International) size saved me from having to check my luggage on the 20 person plane! Only issues I've ever had is, that when the suit case has things inside, it will fall over face first which is no issue for me I just prop it against a person or wall.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 406 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2013
Europe has stricter guidelines about size and weight of carry-on bags than we have in the US, so I bought this bag because of its light weight (6 lbs). I figured that even if the quality was poor and it only lasted this one trip, it would be worth the price in saved checked baggage fees. When it arrived, I was surprised at the quality. It seems well made and I would be surprised if it doesn't last several years. Also, the size is definitely enough if you are a wise packer. I'll be in Europe for 4 weeks (with laundry access)and I have everything I need in these two little bags. I don't know what other reviewers were packing when they said they couldn't fit enough stuff for a weekend in this bag.

I also have to say that I don't notice a bad smell, or any smell at all with this bag. Other reviewers had me worried, but even when I put my nose right into the box to try to pick up this "smell" I didn't notice anything.
33 comments| 493 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
My daughter is 8 and absolutely LOVED this set.. Perfect size for her.. We went on a week long trip and everything fit!!!
review image
on February 25, 2017
I bought this for a five day trip to another state. I was hesitant to buy this because I was planning to carry on my luggage and didn't want to risk having to check my bag. Everyone's sizing here was accurate as the suitcase, filled with 5 days worth of clothes, slid into the sizer with ease. (There was actually about an inch or two of space free)

I managed to fit 6 shirts, 5 pants, 1 hoodie, 5 pairs of socks and underwear, 1 pair of sneakers, a sheet, a pillowcase and 2 towels and my toiletry bag in there with little to no problem. The suitcase closed easily with all the items packed in there.

I only used the personal bag to carry my jacket, book and power bank. So I wasn't using much of the space inside it.

Overall, this is a pretty great suitcase for the price. I did get a few comments on the size and look of it (mostly because my travel companions brought bags that had to be checked and would have preferred to skip that baggage charge).

My only complaint is that the bag, when full, tends to fall over when it's in upright position. I didn't care if it had the four wheels or the two but the stoppers at the bottom were either too short or just placed oddly because the suitcase almost always tipped over when I tried to stand it up on its own.

Still, it was worth what I paid and served its purpose so I have no substantial complaints.
on August 25, 2016
I purchased this suitcase because of a week long trip across the country with VERY different weather than mine, so I had to pack more than t-shirts and shorts. This suitcase is deceiving - it looks smaller than what it actually is and I DID have room to spare. I did use packing cubes because it is helpful to me, but I did manage to get a week's worth of clothing (no access to washing machine) that included 3 t-shirts, 2 leggings, 3 blouses, 3 camisoles, a light sweater, jeans, 2 pairs of shoes (1 was heels, the other was flats), and undergarments. My clothes did not come out all wrinkled or incredibly creased - not more than you would get from folding your clothes and putting them in a drawer. The empty space that is in there contained a makeup bag and the TSA approved baggie of toiletries.

The small carry on was a bit more disappointing - a lot could be stuck in there, but regardless of size or weight of the items, it seemed to pull at the seams in a few different spots. It is completely functional, though. The zipper got stuck a couple of times, but I can't blame the making of the bag for this alone.

Regarding sizing and durability, the suitcase itself does comply and fit into one of those 14" x 22" sizing things at the airport. The smaller bag fits perfectly under the seats. This suitcase went on 7 flights, including 2 that had to be valet checked because of the size of the aircraft and even wound up in the wing of a Cessna at one point. It has a couple of dirt scuffs, but it is in otherwise perfect shape!

One thing to note - if you put something (like sandals) in the front pouch of the larger one, it will topple over. I do wish the base was sturdier, but I can't complain too much with the pricing of it. I've read a couple reviews where it says it smells. Yes, it is a bit smelly out of the box, but it is the smell as if it sat in a box in a warehouse. If you let it air out, the smell goes away.

Definitely a good combo and worth the price!
review image review image review image review image
on August 18, 2016
This set is so nice. I really like it. It has lots of pockets and a zipper for expansion. The handle is easy to pull up and stays up. The roller work really nice and roll easy. All the zippers work when I took it out of the box. I love the padded handle on the extra luggage piece. I know this will work really well for my recent trip. I like the fabric color and the sturdiness of the outside. The handles are sturdy and when you grip it to move it by the handle it's sturdy. It's a very nice piece for one person to take on an overnight stay or a weekend. On the inside it has a nice zipper that has netting. It has straps on the inside to secure your clothes in one area. The wheels are sturdy. There is a handle in the front and on the side where the handle comes out. It has tags on the outside of both items that this can be used as a carry on item.

I paid full price for this item and my opinions are my own.
on July 2, 2015
I hadn't written a review in quite a while-just haven't had the time. But as I was putting away my luggage set from a week of hectic travel I realized I should write a review for the skeptic buyer-like I was.
This luggage set gets the job done. It's not a luxury item, it's not anything impressive but it gets the job done. I purchased the set very last minute for a trip abroad. I had no problems with the luggage and quite enjoyed all the pockets and zippers. It's nice that even this set expands. In fact, it can expand so much that the weight of the expansion will tip it over (this happened to me a lot). If you don't mind rolling a two-wheeler (or stacking it on top of another luggage piece) this will be fine for you. It kept my items dry in the pouring Paris rain. I used it as my carry on with American Airlines, Quatar Airways, British Airways, Easy Jet, And Emirates without any size or weight issues. It has made it around the world without any serious issues. Only defect I can think of is that the handle needs two hands to get it to go down.

I still use the set day to day. You can fit a lot more than you think in it. And the bonus laptop bag alone could be worth the $39-it comes in handy like you wouldn't believe.
on November 21, 2016
This was an outstanding value for two pieces of luggage that more than sufficed in their use for an airline trip to Hawaii. The larger of the two bags, which meets TSA requirements as a carry-on, but which I checked, was amply spacious to pack shorts and t-shirts and a couple of dress shirts as well as a week's worth of toiletries. The smaller bag was great for use to carry-on medications, a laptop and other personal electronic devices and documentation -- as well as any other items that are smaller, fragile or too valuable to risk being put in checked luggage for TSA to rifle through. I was satisfied with both bags and didn't experience some of the issues that others did with regards to the larger bag having problems rolling or tipping over when standing. Would recommend as a purchase.
on May 17, 2016
Just opened them. Totally cute! I normally don't like crazy patterns but this is for a fun cross country trip and my daughter is getting the pink leopard so we are both getting fun patterns! I expected the worst from all the reviews but these are in great shape with no issues but a few loose threads. The locks are the cheapest, though and one is about to break already. Both backs have a nice look with shiny and trendy hardware. I bought the matching backpack and cosmetic bags as well. For this price, they were a steal!
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.