Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,357 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,526 reviews
on January 21, 2016
This is my second set of this luggage. Why did I get two sets if I think it is one-star? Because the first set was great. It fulfilled its purpose and held my stuff when I traveled (only about once a month). However, it appears in 2015 they must have done a redesign. The most recent set I ordered is awful. The feet on the bottom were made to be more narrow and smaller, so no matter how you pack the rollaboard, it will fall-over when left standing on its own. It's very tedious to always have to make sure it is leaned against something while at an airport. On the second bag, the decal also fell off during the first use of the bag. The "Rockland" decal wasn't amazingly pretty or anything, but is just more evidence that they redesigned this luggage to be much lower quality. Buyer beware!

I've included a picture where you can see how the feet of the two rollaboards are different.
review image
55 comments| 658 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2015
I have yet to use the luggage, but from just from an initial look over it has passed with flying colors. I looked everywhere for a reasonable price, appropriate dimensions and found it with Rockland. Will edit when I use it for a proper review.
REVISED: I've had this luggage set for over a year and used it to go to Alaska and back, go to to various relatives houses and it looks brand new! No holes or missing stitching, zippers still zippin' away... I'm just over the moon on how great this buy was. Best thing is that everyone can tell its mine with the awesome colors and with the Alaska visit the small (International) size saved me from having to check my luggage on the 20 person plane! Only issues I've ever had is, that when the suit case has things inside, it will fall over face first which is no issue for me I just prop it against a person or wall.
review image review image review image review image
33 comments| 419 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
My daughter is 8 and absolutely LOVED this set.. Perfect size for her.. We went on a week long trip and everything fit!!!
review image
on June 26, 2013
Europe has stricter guidelines about size and weight of carry-on bags than we have in the US, so I bought this bag because of its light weight (6 lbs). I figured that even if the quality was poor and it only lasted this one trip, it would be worth the price in saved checked baggage fees. When it arrived, I was surprised at the quality. It seems well made and I would be surprised if it doesn't last several years. Also, the size is definitely enough if you are a wise packer. I'll be in Europe for 4 weeks (with laundry access)and I have everything I need in these two little bags. I don't know what other reviewers were packing when they said they couldn't fit enough stuff for a weekend in this bag.

I also have to say that I don't notice a bad smell, or any smell at all with this bag. Other reviewers had me worried, but even when I put my nose right into the box to try to pick up this "smell" I didn't notice anything.
33 comments| 499 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2016
I purchased this suitcase because of a week long trip across the country with VERY different weather than mine, so I had to pack more than t-shirts and shorts. This suitcase is deceiving - it looks smaller than what it actually is and I DID have room to spare. I did use packing cubes because it is helpful to me, but I did manage to get a week's worth of clothing (no access to washing machine) that included 3 t-shirts, 2 leggings, 3 blouses, 3 camisoles, a light sweater, jeans, 2 pairs of shoes (1 was heels, the other was flats), and undergarments. My clothes did not come out all wrinkled or incredibly creased - not more than you would get from folding your clothes and putting them in a drawer. The empty space that is in there contained a makeup bag and the TSA approved baggie of toiletries.

The small carry on was a bit more disappointing - a lot could be stuck in there, but regardless of size or weight of the items, it seemed to pull at the seams in a few different spots. It is completely functional, though. The zipper got stuck a couple of times, but I can't blame the making of the bag for this alone.

Regarding sizing and durability, the suitcase itself does comply and fit into one of those 14" x 22" sizing things at the airport. The smaller bag fits perfectly under the seats. This suitcase went on 7 flights, including 2 that had to be valet checked because of the size of the aircraft and even wound up in the wing of a Cessna at one point. It has a couple of dirt scuffs, but it is in otherwise perfect shape!

One thing to note - if you put something (like sandals) in the front pouch of the larger one, it will topple over. I do wish the base was sturdier, but I can't complain too much with the pricing of it. I've read a couple reviews where it says it smells. Yes, it is a bit smelly out of the box, but it is the smell as if it sat in a box in a warehouse. If you let it air out, the smell goes away.

Definitely a good combo and worth the price!
review image review image review image review image
on November 21, 2016
This was an outstanding value for two pieces of luggage that more than sufficed in their use for an airline trip to Hawaii. The larger of the two bags, which meets TSA requirements as a carry-on, but which I checked, was amply spacious to pack shorts and t-shirts and a couple of dress shirts as well as a week's worth of toiletries. The smaller bag was great for use to carry-on medications, a laptop and other personal electronic devices and documentation -- as well as any other items that are smaller, fragile or too valuable to risk being put in checked luggage for TSA to rifle through. I was satisfied with both bags and didn't experience some of the issues that others did with regards to the larger bag having problems rolling or tipping over when standing. Would recommend as a purchase.
on May 17, 2016
Just opened them. Totally cute! I normally don't like crazy patterns but this is for a fun cross country trip and my daughter is getting the pink leopard so we are both getting fun patterns! I expected the worst from all the reviews but these are in great shape with no issues but a few loose threads. The locks are the cheapest, though and one is about to break already. Both backs have a nice look with shiny and trendy hardware. I bought the matching backpack and cosmetic bags as well. For this price, they were a steal!
review image review image review image
on February 1, 2016
Got this for my daughter's birthday as a "big girl" present. It's super cute and she loved it. The pattern is really what got me to be honest with you. But I have no complaints. The product arrived on time. It was in a box that was the perfect size for it and complete with tags. The travel bag came inside to save space. Cool. The zippers worked on bot pieces and it even came with a little lock and key. The rolling bag’s liner comes with a zipper. Not exactly sure what that’s for bu I guess she can put her shoes down there to keep them separate form her clothes the internal mesh bag is a good size and it even has the tie things for your clothes to move around too much. All in all, a solid starter set. The only thing I wish it came with was the toiletry bag. Target had 3 piece sets that included that for this same price. But again, the pattern is what got me so I dealt with foregoing the matching toiletry bag. A minor comprise I’d say.
on January 8, 2015
Today I'm on a roll for reviewing and thought I should include this. I fretted over which pieces to use on Spirit Airlines. I measured current luggage in my collection. My consensus was it was either too big or not the right fit for check in/carry on. So I purchased the camo set first. It's a great basic set. After verifying the measurements were within Spirits limits for carry on I purchased a black set. We traveled for 6 days and 5 nights. I brought additional pieces of shorts/pants due to weather changes. I brought two sets of pajamas for him. He still wears pull ups so 8 of those, just in case we had an accident. For myself I included a straightener and little (still packaged) surprises from our elf. Of course the elf was in hiding as well. I also included two small cinch bags for use while at the resort, along with our lanyards, and other personal items. In the smaller piece I placed our tickets and reference materials, snacks for during the flight, toiletries, wallet and hard cover book. His smaller set was just for a few toys he chose to pack, plus items I had purchased as surprises for travel to entertain him during the flight. These were the perfect selection. With the gifts opened and refolding everything to fit we had plenty of room for our keepsakes to return home. Since I've got this gig down we are taking two more trips on Spirit, because it was definitely worth the minor purchases of luggage.
on August 27, 2016
I got a camo and a red one for my brothers for our week long trip to Virginia. They didn't have issues with tearing or space (and one of them is 21 and not a small build). The luggage held up and sustained the abuse of aggressive males, and the little bag (which was actually bigger than I anticipated) held all their carry on items such as snacks, electronics, books...haha, books, I'm funny. The bags served their purpose well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.