BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2014
We needed a bag that fits the 21.5 by 13.5 by 10.0 inch maximum length, width, and depth requirements. This one is at least 14.0 inches wide, and if you stand it on its wheels, it is 22 inches tall. The 10.0 inch info is accurate. The pull-out handle is pretty flimsy and might not last long. The bag pulls along OK, but if you need to push it away from yourself while it is tipped toward you the wheels can bind and not allow the bag to move.
on September 23, 2014
I wanted an EASY-to-use carry-on on my flights, something that moves easily without tipping over. Whereas I found the suitcase to be a nice size and roomy, I experienced the following on our first trip together: (1) it does not move evenly but fishtales, so I had to hold on tight to it while walking; (2) the handle does not snap in place and stay there, but moves up and down at its own will; and (3) the gadget that one uses to zip/unzip the case was gone by the time I finished my first flight. Comparing this carry-on with my 2-wheeler, I think I prefer the 2-wheeler.
on April 15, 2015
Like this bag a lot. Have used it for two weekend trips now. Stores all the clothes I want, and wheels work great. The only issue is the handle. It is very flimsey like people have said. This is actually the my second one because the first one I received, the handle did not go back down. I had to unzip the lining and find a hidden button to make it go back down.

I use this one with the handle only halfway up because that makes it a little sturdier. If I pull the handle all the way up it bends and twists back and forth making it harder to manuever the luggage.
on May 1, 2014
took this for the first time on a cruise and already it is falling apart. i guess you get what you pay for, huh?
on September 1, 2016
I was excited about this carry-on bag. I haven't used it that much but in less than maybe a dozen trips, the two bags wheels broke (the rubber came off the foundation of the wheel) and the hem ripped. It's unusable now. My sense is that this bag is only good for very smooth uses-- like wheeling it around in an airport- but forget about sidewalks, for instance, or any other mildly challenging terrains. It's too bad because I liked its size and pocket layout (though beware when traveling in Europe- overhead compartments are smaller on many carriers and this bag will be over the allowed size limit).
on January 28, 2014
The suitcase is the Perfect size for carry on, the polka dots help it stand out, smooth 360 rolling, and it was delivered quickly.
on November 5, 2015
Terrible - looks great, holds everything you need, but wheels are a BIG drawback. Took it on a trip to Amsterdam and Hamburg and all it did was drag, chatter, and wobble. Wheels broke down {you could see the cracks and wear} on the cobblestones and ANY uneven ground. Thank goodness my husband was so tolerant about putting up with it and hauling it for me because I would have ditched it - which I did when I got home. Very disappointing but I shouldn't be surprised I guess because I didn't pay a lot for it.
on April 7, 2014
Used this on our trip to California. Fit in the overhead bins very easily and was great to push through airports.
on November 14, 2014
The handle seems a little flimsy, but has worked just fine in the 5 months that I've had the bag. Although it is advertised as carry-on size, be aware that it is actually bigger than some airlines will allow. I suggest checking at the counter to be sure that it is small enough for carry-on before taking it all the way through security.

Other than that, great bag. I love the four wheels, there is plenty of space and I have found it easy to organize my belongings.
on July 5, 2016
Piece of junk. Handle broke first time I used it. We don't travel a lot so by that time the seller wouldn't take it back. And it costs $40 (plus postage) to get warranty service on a $60 item. Unless you just want to use it to carry very light items, don't bother with this luggage. Very unhappy customer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.