We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 28-inch Upright: 28 inches high x 18 inches wide x 12 inches expandable to 14 inches deep - 8.6 lb
- 24-inch Upright: 24 inches high x 16 inches wide x 10 inches expandable to 12 inches deep - 7.5 lb
- 19-inch Carry-on Upright: 19 inches high x 13 inches wide x 8 inches expandable to 10 inches deep - 6.5 lb
- Carry-On Flight Tote Bag: 14 inches wide x 11 inches high x 5.5 inches deep - 1.5 lb
- Manufacturer's warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
F109-BLUE RIBBON Pattern: Blue Ribbon Features: -Clear in - line skate wheel system for smooth ride.-Push - button self - locking internally stored retractable handle system.-Ergonomic and comfortable padded top and side grip handles.-Two front full size zipper - secured pockets.-Three internal organizational pockets for all your traveling needs.-Each upright's interior is fully lined with a durable and elegantly imprinted lining.-Elegant silver pewter heavy duty industrial hardware.-Uprights are expandable up to 2''.-Elegantly imprinted full interior lining.-Detachable and adjustable non - slip shoulder strap.-Spacious main compartment.-Maximum strength industrial hardware. Includes: -Set includes: 19'', 24'', 28'' Upright and 12'' Tote Bag. Construction: -Constructed of heavy duty polyester and PVC baking. Dimensions: -12'' Tote Bag Dimensions: 11'' H x 12'' W x 5.5'' D (1 lb).-19'' Upright Dimensions: 19'' H x 13'' W x 8'' D (6 lbs).-24'' Upright Dimensions: 24'' H x 16'' W x 10'' D (8 lbs).-28'' Upright Dimensions: 28'' H x 18'' W x 12'' D (9 lbs). Warranty: -3 year warranty.
- Shipping Weight: 29 pounds
- ASIN: B004FMFSNI
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 19, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Just after I wrote the review below I spoke with Amazon CS. They are overnighting a replacement with a return label and UPS home pickup. Thank you, Amazon!
Sent this as a gift to my disabled Mom so she could arrive in time for my DD's birthday. Shipping and packaging were great! She loves the look but noticed the expandable zipper on the second largest bag is defective. Box has been turned into a rocket ship at this point so no way and no time to send it back. Mfg tag says send a letter explaining the problem and twenty-five bucks for handling! Then they will send you a letter so that you can mail them the whole set! Customer service folks! Even Amazon says print out your return label. She doesn't have a computer. She tells me it's lovely and she just won't use that zipper. Husband says I told you to buy Samsonite. Teeth grinding...