Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 11-20 of 615 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 647 reviews
on February 10, 2015
The pattern is adorable. The size is excellent. But when I opened the box—which showed clear signs of having been previously opened and had another shipping label on it which had been partially ripped off—I found the suitcase out of the protective bag it should have been in. The sides were clearly scuffed and scraped and when I opened the case, there were signs it might have been used. If I'd bought it "used, good" or "used, very good" I could have accepted the suitcase as-is. But I didn't. I bought a *NEW* suitcase and instead got one which had—at the least—been opened and returned in damaged condition. I still think it was purchased, used and returned. The last nail in the coffin was when I extended the handle and was unable to get it to retract. I finally had to open the case, unzip the backing and fiddle with the thing. Adding insult to injury here was the fact the case felt very flimsy. I doubt it would break easily in, let's say, the hands of a porter at the airport, but it doesn't feel like a $65 suitcase to me.

Broken? Damaged? Used? I am, I hope, a reasonable person, but for the price I paid for this suitcase, I expected it to be in perfect working order, undamaged and *NEW*. Back it went, to await a woman of less discriminating taste.
on June 22, 2016
Darling luggage, but the handle is not great and the shell is a bit flimsy. First one I had to send back as the handle would not go down. This second one works better but still have to giggle it a bit and there is always a little worry that it won't work, especially in a hurry. My daughter loves it and I'm glad but I would have liked better for her.
on April 2, 2017
Daughter was ready to graduate from her little kid suitcase. Now she can pack for short trips with ease. Suitcase is very light, and the four wheels means no dragging on the ground. Much less expensive (and more stylish) then what you'll find in department stores.
on May 14, 2014
Bought it for my 6 yr old daughter for upcoming trip to Punta Cana.
While she is excited about the bright color and the fact that this is her very first luggage, I am a bit less thrilled.
The outer material is pretty thin and flimsy and I really don't know how long the wheels, zipper and the handle will last. The shell is not hard as I thought it would be...it's more like a hard rubber-like material that doesn't seem too strong.
I doubt the regular price is $160...it is exactly around $50-$60 luggage.

2016 updated review:
The handle doesn't work anymore. It won't go up and down and looking for a new one. I don't recommend it anymore.
on April 12, 2016
review image
on October 14, 2015
The colors are great, but I'm not impressed with the quality. An interior strap broke the first time I touched it. I don't travel often these days so it does the trick for the price, but I don't expect it to last for many trips. If you want something cute that doesn't need to last, then it is great.
on October 4, 2016
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter. She always wanted a hard suitcase and loves the designer Brito. I could not afford that bag but this one is so similar she doesn't even know the difference~ It rolls so nicely. It has a cute pink/polka dot interior with nice straps and pockets. We packed for 5 days to go to Disney and it was perfect!! Plus it was a carry-on so we didn't have to pay for checking in a bag! The only thing is that it scratches easily. We laid it on the ground for a second to get something out of it and it immediately scratched the surface. If you need something, lay it on a soft surface to avoid this as you do not want to ruin the design.
on June 3, 2016
We bought this for our daughter, as she's getting older and needs her own travel luggage. I wasn't expecting a whole lot given that the price wasn't particularly high, so was happily surprised when it arrived and was actually quite good quality for the price. I'm not expecting this thing to last decades, so my bar isn't insanely high, but the zipper, wheels, handle and case material are all pretty solid and will definitely last us a number of years of frequent plane travel. My daughter loves it-- the pattern is quite cute--and my wife was so impressed that she went out and got a similar case in a different pattern. Now we all have our own luggage and don't have to fight over space.
I'd highly recommend this for it's value.
on February 26, 2015
I got this as a gift for my mom. It's just as cute in person as it is in the pic and very functional. The wheels work just as they are supposed to i.e. they do the spinner thing. She and I went to Florida and she got so many compliments and comments on this bag. She used it as a carry on and it was a perfect size for that but as one guy said, there is no danger of somebody mistaking this for their bag if you send it as a checked bag. It's just adorable and she loves it. It's as light as a feather. I will say that the one negative was there was some kind of black goobery stuff inside the plastic bag it came packed in, like I don't know if it was melted rubber or tar or what. But since it was a Christmas present and it just barely arrived in time (but it DID arrive in time, I don't know if it was my nagging via email or what but they did manage to get it to me), we just sucked it up and didn't try for a return and honestly the bag seemed in perfect condition so I don't know where the black stuff came from. So I do adore this bag and I thought the price was very reasonable.
on April 19, 2017
Very cheaply made. Print looks terrible. I read many reviews before making the purchase. Not sure how all these other reviewers seem to think this is great quality. Looked like cheap plastic junk to me. Yep, I returned it immediately.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.