Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 6, 2016
When I first got these I was pretty surprised by the color they are a bright hot pink. Event though they seem flimsy they are pretty sturdy except for the wheels I took the biggest suitcase to Vegas and by the time I got back one of the wheels had almost come off already. If you do light traveling these would work but the color is not as in the photo.
3 helpful votes
on July 7, 2016
Got it for my graduation from my mom. I LOVE these!!!!! They are big and durable! High quality, too! They are a brighter pink in person rather than what the picture shows. The best part: they stack inside one another like Russian dolls and fit under my bed at college perfectly! Moving was easy because they were so roomy and heavy duty!
on July 18, 2016
Beautiful set and very sturdy for travel thus far. The name plate popped off one bag after first use, but otherwise my niece is very pleased with the luggage.
3 helpful votes
on May 10, 2015
It's good cheap luggage. I imagine it will last a few trips before our overstuffing, dropping them, baggage handling throwers dropping a ton on them etc kicks in. The littlest bag is IMO useless. I just needed a couple of LOUD bags to help us out after our last set of similar luggage lost their zippers after 5 years or more of abuse.

You won't have trouble locating these on one turnstile or on the docks on a cruise!
on July 8, 2017
On my first trip using this luggage, the zipper pull fell off, the handle wouldn't pull out, and after checking the luggage, it had black marks all over it. I would NEVER purchase this brand of luggage again.
on June 14, 2017
The fabric was irregular - some parts were bright pink, some dull pink. Also, new in the box, and it came out with black smudges all over it. The "Rockland" labels on the front were also on crooked. Not that it really matters, but it just goes to show the poor workmanship and quality. Didn't seem very sturdy either. I honestly feel like these weren't true Rockland products, but some kind of "knock-off".
on May 7, 2017
This luggage is super cheap. It's great if you are NOT checking your bag at the airport. It will not hold up being tossed and bumped around by the luggage handlers. Took my large suitcase as a checked bag to Hawaii, and a seam popped on the front pouch on the way the there. It also got a little dirty. On the way bag, a seam popped around the zipper of the main compartment, and so the bag is now useless. The other bags that have not been tossed and bumped around are hanging up well and it's a super cute pattern.
on November 9, 2016
I am so in love with this and I'm so glad I chose this one. Came on time , bigger suitcase is slightly smaller than what I'm used to but is just fine. Love it and is really cute
on January 21, 2016
The frame withstood traveling to Europe and the wheels were sturdy going up and down hundreds of stairs but the fabric rips too easy. We had to put duct tape on it to keep it together. Next time I'm buying hard case luggage. When we first bought them all the pieces smelled so bad like chemicals. We had to air them out for days before we put anything in them for fear it would make our clothes smell like chemicals too.
on May 4, 2013
I bought this set and had read some reviews that were not too favorable, the luggage was reported to have had issues with ripping zippers, breaking handles, and smell of bags. I have to say I was afraid of my purchase but I have to tell you I am so pleased with this set. There was no smell to the luggage, it completely held up on my trip to phoenix from east coast. No rips, no tears, no broken zippers, or handles and no smell. I specifically brought it to be able to claim it quickly off the turnstile at the airport. (hence the polka dots) What was even funnier at the airport when i asked if anyone saw polka dots come off yet, when they finally came on to the turnstile about 10 people shouted, "there's the polka dots"! So I am absolutely so happy with my new set of luggage!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.