Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 486 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 515 reviews
on August 4, 2016
Bought this set for a trip to Hawaii and I was a little worried to see how it would hold up since reading some reviews of this set.

Pros:
-Package came quickly and was well packaged so there was no initial damage.
-Design pattern does not look cheap
-Wheels spin freely so they work well when dragging behind
-Large and plenty of space in each bag

Cons:
-Only one thing that could be improved on this set is the handles. They feel a little flimsy but still work flawlessly.

Overall:
-A great set for the money that will last for many trips.
on June 3, 2013
I wanted luggage that would stand out among all the boring, black & navy bags one sees at the airport baggage claims. And this does! Got compliments from someone who's husband picked up the wrong bag for her as hers looked like everyone elses! Although it's not made as sturdy as I would've liked, one gets what they pay for.
My main complaints is: wheels aren't sturdy enough and if you really have some weight to it, the bags won't stand up on their own either. They tip forward so one always has to hang on to them. The back side, or the side that the handle goes thru is very flimsy. Just the material, nothing solid. Which I fixed with cutting some cardboard and inserting between the handle and the outside material.
All in all, I'm happy with purchase. As I said, price was right and with the luggage being tossed, dropped and who knows what else, I wasn't going to spend a fortune on something that might get tore up the first time out!
on January 17, 2017
I purchased these in preparation for a weeklong international trip. I was slightly alarmed when I first opened them and felt the material. It was much lighter than my previous suitcase set, so I was worried about what might happen if these were to be tossed around, or if they would burst open if I even packed them to capacity. My other big reservation was that the plastic handle and handle release buttons felt slightly flimsy. But this set proved me wrong, and I am very grateful for it!
I used all four on my trip (well, my husband used the medium case.. I don't pack quite that heavy). I packed the largest case to 42 pounds, and the carry-on roller to 16 pounds (almost capacity for each). They are certainly front heavy as the suitcase frame is very light, so there is almost no counterweight. The positive side to the light frame however is that the majority of your suitcase weight is actually luggage and not the suitcase itself. I only had the largest case fall over once from the imbalance, and it was on an already slippery floor, so the weight is not a large issue for me. The wheels are also very sturdy looking and didn't seem to mind being dragged through several large airports and parking lots.
I would also like to say that I adore the smallest bag. I used it as my second carry-on instead of my purse and I was so very happy with it. It has a tab that slides easily over the handle of the rolling carry on so that your carry-ons are secure when you're trekking around an airport or a parking lot. I can't speak for the long-term lifespan of these bags as I haven't had them very long, but I would like to think that as long as you don't blatantly abuse them they should last a decent span of time.
I am extremely happy with this luggage set. The style, the durability, size, and the price all meet my expectations.
on March 19, 2017
This is the second 4 Piece Luggage Set I purchased. I loved the unique design that made picking up my bags at baggage claim a quick and easy process. Unfortunately, I ran into a couple problems with both sets. First, the pull out handle of the largest suitcase failed the first time it was used (first leg of a roundtrip), making it unusable because it was too heavy to push around without that.

I ordered the second set with a different design, and luckily the pull out handle did not fail; however, the zipper of the inside netted area failed. I went to the old suitcase (with the non-functioning pull out handle) to see if I could take the zipper off of that suitcase and put it on the new suitcase. That's when I noticed that that zipper had also failed and the actual zipper was nowhere to be found.

I would still recommend this set because the only issues have been with the largest suitcase of both sets. I rarely use such a large suitcase, but the defect(s) appear right away (first or second use). The other pieces have been used frequently with no issues.
on May 24, 2012
So I ordered this luggage set after going through countless other reviews and thought that this set was both cute and of good quality. I was right about it being cute, but it is not of good quality. As mentioned in other reviews, this product comes with badly sewn seams, some holes, and some cheap material. I doubt that they will last me too long, so I hope the 5-year warranty will actually hold. It's a good set if you want something cute, but I do not expect it to be in good condition for long.
review image review image review image
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2012
I went from Phoenix, AZ to Brisbane, Australia with the biggest suitcase and the smallest roller and each piece made it just fine. I loaded them as full as possible and checked both of them and neither was damaged on the way. Some of the stitching started to fray, so I wouldn't recommend these for anyone who travels fairly frequently. However, if you take a couple of trips a year or so then this set is perfect quality and price. I have the chocolate suitcases and they're wonderful.
on December 31, 2012
Loved this set, of course delivered timely by Amazon. I ordered these for an international trip and they survived the trip just perfectly. I was looking for a set that I would be able to distinguish as my own while spinning on the luggage rack. They're great and the little bonus bag is cute as well. I searched a long time at Marshalls, Ross and luggage stores but I'd never find something I'd like or at a price I liked. These were great and surely a bargain!
on March 6, 2017
I travel for my job. For the price, these are amazing and very durable :). Plus it's nice to be able to pick them out amongst all of the plain black, blue and red bags out there :)
on June 23, 2013
I got the set of four on sale for about $126.00. The overall quality -- specifically, the durability of the zippers and the durability of the external canvas-like material -- is medium and the price is low; so one gets more than one pays for -- which is always a good thing. Warning: the locks are very cheap. One was broken when the set arrived. But I didn't buy the luggage for the locks. In fact, I don't really care that the locks are cheap and basically unusable, because airport security doesn't like locked luggage. If one is willing to spend only 126 bucks on a four-piece luggage set, one can't expect the highest level of durability. For those who fly infrequently -- once a year or once every two years -- this luggage set could last a lifetime. For those who fly frequently -- six or more times a year -- I bet that this set will fall apart in about three years.
on May 28, 2013
We got this luggage for my pre teen daughter and she loves it. It is fashionable and holds all the stuff a pre teen girl will need. The bags nest in each other so this will help with storage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.