Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2017
Love these. Opened the box, checked them out and put them back in the box. Will be using them in a few months for Disney World.
Will update with any issues after using them. Opened them all up, zipped and unzipped all. Checked them out, rolled them. They are beautiful.

Little issue with the shipping, but it got resolved.
on May 26, 2017
At first I was made because I thought I only got one piece of luggage and didn't read the fine print. But after unzipping It I found the other pieces inside each other. Its much nicer than I thought after reading the reviews. There is some hanging streams but the luggage seems to be in good condition. It even came with little locks. Idk how long I'll have it but it should hold up for the cruise my family will be going on in July.
review image
on April 9, 2014
I bought this luggage because my daughter is into animal print and my husband got medically retired from the Army so we were moving home from where we were stationed. In the large one, my daughter was able to pack her whole bed in it, comforter, flat sheet, heated blanket as well as about 5 other small blankets that she owns. She has a twin bed. The second to big one she was able to fit cloths for two weeks as well as her book bag and had plenty of room left over.
on May 20, 2017
CUTE.. MATERIAL IS KINDA THIN. BUT THE LUGGAGE IS DEEP AND A NICE SIZE.. THE ZIPPERS ARE STICKY. U CANT ZIP HARD IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO ZIP FORWARD AND BACK TO OPEN AND CLOSE THE LUGGAGE. I JUST HOPE IT HOLDS UP
on September 20, 2013
I bought this cute set as I had a lot of trips lined up in 2012-2013. I took ONE trip and the zipper, wheel, handle, overall bag case was broken. I had to buy straps to hold my suitcase together so that it could make it home. I contacted Amazon and they had to send me a replacement. I wanted a refund but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. I tried to find contact info for Rockland Luggage but couldn't find anything about them. This comes with a lifetime warranty... I'm afraid to try out the luggage for fear my stuff will be broken and spilled all over the runway.
on July 18, 2017
Have had this set for 7 years. One of the larger bags has a broken wheel but I believe this happened in airport baggage handling. No other issues. I would recommend as a starter set.
on February 24, 2014
I got the Pink Kensington pattern, and love the pattern. Really easy to find your luggage among the sea of black, blue, and brown at the baggage claim. I've traveled several times with the largest piece and the carry-on, with no signs of wear and tear on either. For 4 pieces of really roomy luggage, you can't beat the price!
on December 31, 2012
Loved this set, of course delivered timely by Amazon. I ordered these for an international trip and they survived the trip just perfectly. I was looking for a set that I would be able to distinguish as my own while spinning on the luggage rack. They're great and the little bonus bag is cute as well. I searched a long time at Marshalls, Ross and luggage stores but I'd never find something I'd like or at a price I liked. These were great and surely a bargain!
on March 3, 2016
I bought this luggage to go with my 1960 Chevy Impala that has been restored and the car has hounds tooth interior. The trunk mat is also hounds tooth, so it will look coordinated when I take it to car shows. Nice set. Somewhat waterproof.

Update, I used the big one to fly on airplane and it scratched easily and has black marks on it already. have not used the smaller ones, but I will save them for use in the trunk of my car.
on December 31, 2013
Got here on time. All pieces were there. The big one is HUGE ! I love the little bag. I practically use it for everything. Also if you think its full or at 50 pounds it isn't. The 2 big ones were checked bags and together they weighed 66lbs. Another good thing is they are very light weight when empty. It was easy to spot and got many compliments. 😊😊

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.