Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 504 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 533 reviews
on August 4, 2016
Bought this set for a trip to Hawaii and I was a little worried to see how it would hold up since reading some reviews of this set.

Pros:
-Package came quickly and was well packaged so there was no initial damage.
-Design pattern does not look cheap
-Wheels spin freely so they work well when dragging behind
-Large and plenty of space in each bag

Cons:
-Only one thing that could be improved on this set is the handles. They feel a little flimsy but still work flawlessly.

Overall:
-A great set for the money that will last for many trips.
on May 8, 2017
Love these. Opened the box, checked them out and put them back in the box. Will be using them in a few months for Disney World.
Will update with any issues after using them. Opened them all up, zipped and unzipped all. Checked them out, rolled them. They are beautiful.

Little issue with the shipping, but it got resolved.
on April 27, 2014
We purchased this for a major trip(for us) and were very impressed when it arrived. I'm sure that the luggage will be sufficiently tough as it appears to be well-made with no obvious flaws. The handle extends easily and the wheels roll nicely. My tween is able to easily handle the smaller of the bags when filled. The pattern should make it easy to find after a flight. It is lined and has inside straps. There is a gusset to "over pack" if necessary. After packing with clothes, we discovered we can easily be under our 50 lb weight limit with the largest bag.
on August 17, 2013
This set of luggage is great. All the different size cases are ideal for different lengths of trips. The bags have held up well. I've had them for about a year and a half. Also, the print is great because I have yet to find someone with the same print, which makes it VERY easy to find my luggage when at the airport. No need for special tags or a ribon on the bag. I would highly recommend this luggage set especially for the money.
on August 4, 2012
I went from Phoenix, AZ to Brisbane, Australia with the biggest suitcase and the smallest roller and each piece made it just fine. I loaded them as full as possible and checked both of them and neither was damaged on the way. Some of the stitching started to fray, so I wouldn't recommend these for anyone who travels fairly frequently. However, if you take a couple of trips a year or so then this set is perfect quality and price. I have the chocolate suitcases and they're wonderful.
on May 26, 2017
At first I was made because I thought I only got one piece of luggage and didn't read the fine print. But after unzipping It I found the other pieces inside each other. Its much nicer than I thought after reading the reviews. There is some hanging streams but the luggage seems to be in good condition. It even came with little locks. Idk how long I'll have it but it should hold up for the cruise my family will be going on in July.
review image
on January 26, 2014
In general i likeed this set but i dont give it 5 stars because it looses points on the material wich looks a bit cheap and the structure wich isnt hard enough. And on the " each upright's interior is fully lined with a durable and elegantly imprinted lining" the lining is just a simple and very thin material, so i would say that statement is more than unaccurate.

On the good side, the hounstooth desing is very pretty, the meassurements are as described and they're pretty light-weighted too.

I think for the price and design it is a good deal over-all. I don't intent to talk you out buying this product, i'm not unhappy with my purchase, just thought i might give my very honest opinion :)
on April 9, 2014
I bought this luggage because my daughter is into animal print and my husband got medically retired from the Army so we were moving home from where we were stationed. In the large one, my daughter was able to pack her whole bed in it, comforter, flat sheet, heated blanket as well as about 5 other small blankets that she owns. She has a twin bed. The second to big one she was able to fit cloths for two weeks as well as her book bag and had plenty of room left over.
on May 20, 2017
CUTE.. MATERIAL IS KINDA THIN. BUT THE LUGGAGE IS DEEP AND A NICE SIZE.. THE ZIPPERS ARE STICKY. U CANT ZIP HARD IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO ZIP FORWARD AND BACK TO OPEN AND CLOSE THE LUGGAGE. I JUST HOPE IT HOLDS UP
on March 6, 2017
I travel for my job. For the price, these are amazing and very durable :). Plus it's nice to be able to pick them out amongst all of the plain black, blue and red bags out there :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.