Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

I purchased these in preparation for a weeklong international trip. I was slightly alarmed when I first opened them and felt the material. It was much lighter than my previous suitcase set, so I was worried about what might happen if these were to be tossed around, or if they would burst open if I even packed them to capacity. My other big reservation was that the plastic handle and handle release buttons felt slightly flimsy. But this set proved me wrong, and I am very grateful for it!
I used all four on my trip (well, my husband used the medium case.. I don't pack quite that heavy). I packed the largest case to 42 pounds, and the carry-on roller to 16 pounds (almost capacity for each). They are certainly front heavy as the suitcase frame is very light, so there is almost no counterweight. The positive side to the light frame however is that the majority of your suitcase weight is actually luggage and not the suitcase itself. I only had the largest case fall over once from the imbalance, and it was on an already slippery floor, so the weight is not a large issue for me. The wheels are also very sturdy looking and didn't seem to mind being dragged through several large airports and parking lots.
I would also like to say that I adore the smallest bag. I used it as my second carry-on instead of my purse and I was so very happy with it. It has a tab that slides easily over the handle of the rolling carry on so that your carry-ons are secure when you're trekking around an airport or a parking lot. I can't speak for the long-term lifespan of these bags as I haven't had them very long, but I would like to think that as long as you don't blatantly abuse them they should last a decent span of time.
I am extremely happy with this luggage set. The style, the durability, size, and the price all meet my expectations.

UPDATE: This set has seen a lot of use in the seven months that I have owned it, and aside from having dirty wheels is otherwise still in perfect condition. I am not concerned about the bags breaking open. I am still extremely happy with this set.
18 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2016
Bought this set for a trip to Hawaii and I was a little worried to see how it would hold up since reading some reviews of this set.

Pros:
-Package came quickly and was well packaged so there was no initial damage.
-Design pattern does not look cheap
-Wheels spin freely so they work well when dragging behind
-Large and plenty of space in each bag

Cons:
-Only one thing that could be improved on this set is the handles. They feel a little flimsy but still work flawlessly.

Overall:
-A great set for the money that will last for many trips.
9 people found this helpful
on November 16, 2017
Honestly, this luggage set is more than amazing for the price. I bought it because I'd previously bought another set in 2011 which traveled with me 4 times (including a long trip to Europe). I made a 5th trip this year and needed extra luggage. By this trip, it was definitely worn out, but they still work. So I bought this set to replace the previous one and because as I said, I needed more luggage. They're light, which is great because you can actually use your weight allowance on your belongings. If you go a bit over what it can carry, you will find that they bend forward, but they're an amazing option if you're traveling on a budget like me! Don't expect fancy when you're not paying fancy lol. Also, all their designs make it super easy to spot your luggage and get the heck out! :D
3 people found this helpful
on July 20, 2017
My set of luggage arrived yesterday. I open the box and I was expecting a strong odor from all the other reviews that I had read and there wasn't any.
This is the cutest set of luggage I've ever seen! They look like they will hold up, although I haven't gone anywhere yet.
I purchased them in advance for overseas trip to Australia next spring, but I'm sure I will use them before that. I will leave extra feedback if anything goes wrong but I'm very happy with this purchase!
review image
on March 19, 2017
This is the second 4 Piece Luggage Set I purchased. I loved the unique design that made picking up my bags at baggage claim a quick and easy process. Unfortunately, I ran into a couple problems with both sets. First, the pull out handle of the largest suitcase failed the first time it was used (first leg of a roundtrip), making it unusable because it was too heavy to push around without that.

I ordered the second set with a different design, and luckily the pull out handle did not fail; however, the zipper of the inside netted area failed. I went to the old suitcase (with the non-functioning pull out handle) to see if I could take the zipper off of that suitcase and put it on the new suitcase. That's when I noticed that that zipper had also failed and the actual zipper was nowhere to be found.

I would still recommend this set because the only issues have been with the largest suitcase of both sets. I rarely use such a large suitcase, but the defect(s) appear right away (first or second use). The other pieces have been used frequently with no issues.
on September 1, 2015
I've been shopping around for a replacement for my old Pierre Cardin set that's lasted over 10-years for awhile now; our last run-in with baggage claim accelerated the timeline. 5-stars for the pattern - fun and easy to spot in a line-up or on the carousel and 5-stars for Amazon customer service, but the high rating ends there. Our first set arrive damaged and had obviously been a return (the original RMA was still in the largest suitcase), so a quick call to Amazon customer service and a new set arrived promptly. The new set, while undamaged, shows poor quality workmanship. Seams are uneven and threads are loose. Zippers are smooth but don't align with each other. The wheel casing appeared to have been melted, but since we had a trip coming up, this was our 2nd set, and it didn't impact functionality, we opted to ignore it. Pricing was better than other bog-box stores, but we will be looking for a different brand the next time around.
4 people found this helpful
on November 3, 2016
Loved this luggage! Bought a few sets and they held up perfectly for a family of 5 on an international trip with a few plane changes. The patterns are classy and distinct - we could pick out our luggage the minute it popped onto the conveyor belt. They are good sizes, the smallest rolly bag CAN be used on most airlines as a carry on. The dimensions on it list it is about 1 or 2 inches too big so I was a little worried I'd have to check it, but it fit perfectly in the overhead bin and not a single flight questioned my use of it as a carry on.
on April 29, 2018
One of the bags fell apart on the first use! The divider that separates the main compartment from a side one has come apart. I can not see where to get it replaced and even through it has a 5 year warranty (they require you to send them $25 handling charge BEFORE they do a thing, if they do) the bag is not worth $25. So the 4 bag set after the FIRST use is a 3 bag set. Please see the photos showing the issue. If they step up and fix the issue I will update this review, but for now its sadly a one star review for both the warranty policy and construction.
review imagereview image
on April 12, 2018
Beautiful Print!! I ordered the pink giraffe print and was initially shipped black luggage by mistake. But I requested a replacement and received it the same week with no issues! All the pieces arrived in great condition with no obvious flaws and looking gorgeous!! As far as durability..I can't be sure until I use them all so I will update after my first trip which will be in a couple weeks! There are locks with small keys that come with the set so I don't have to purchase them separately which is great!
on April 18, 2018
This did not even last a 12 day trip that included car, air, and cruise ship travel. The zipper broke on the smallest suit case that was very lightly packed and the largest was a total disaster after the last plane ride. The outer material ripped off the interior framing of the suitcase and had huge zipper problems as well. Amazon was great at rectifying my problem but there is a good possibility if you use this for air travel that during the hustle and bustle of it all you are very likely to lose some of your items due to poor quality.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.