Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
275 helpful votes
276 helpful votes
on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
27 helpful votes
28 helpful votes
on April 4, 2017
love it very much, durable and great to take on trips, kids don't have to carry their bags anymore.
2 helpful votes
on April 7, 2015
I just bought these because they are 1200D WaterResistant Nylon and have a 5 year warranty. I've included a photo of the card attached to each piece. They look great and I checked the functionality of all the zippers. I'm taking two of them on a trip to Mexico and will update my review in two weeks with their overall performance. So far I'm impressed with the quality and the look.
review image
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on September 11, 2015
These bags look really nice. They fit one inside another so that storage space taken up is only as much as the largest bag. There was an odor when I first opened up the bags, but I let them air out for a few hours until the smell went away. It really is a great price for the 4 pieces. But the construction of these bags is pretty bad. One of the wheels on the second largest bag broke the first day I used it, I had to drag the bag around on my vacation because it would not roll smoothly. Also the fabric of the top handle (not the extendable one) of the same bag ripped off during the trip. These issues may have been caused by me or the airline workers, but I expect luggage to endure a little better during the first use. I had to throw that one bag out. Luckily there are 3 more. Next time I'm going to pay a little extra money for better quality luggage.
on March 27, 2017
Just packed our new luggage for a trip in the am and one seam tore. The return period will be up before I get back. Hope the rest holds up.
review imagereview image
2 helpful votes
on August 27, 2017
Overall very good and nice looking luggage. But the handles don't match the quality of the luggage. The handles are made of very thin tubular metal. The handles dent, and bend. The plastic pull is riveted to the tubes and has a lot of movement, and I feel cheap and will break some day.
on August 27, 2015
I'm very disappointed. My fiancée and I bought these to use on our honeymoon. I was carrying the largest one to my room in order to pack. The side handle broke for no apparent reason and with no weight in it. Now my fiancée and I have nothing to use for our honeymoon, considering our money was used to buy this awful piece of craftsmanship. I'm very disappointed in the product to break before it's actually been used and in Amazon to be selling such a piece of junk.
review image
22 helpful votes
23 helpful votes
on June 15, 2016
I bought this set of luggage because it was definitely priced right. I do a lot of traveling for work and for pleasure which can vary from an overnight stay to a two week vacation. I appreciate all the varying sizes, the smallest I uses frequently for a quick overnight business trip. The largest piece I haven't used yet. The luggage has held up well when traveling by plane but the spinner wheels are not as smooth as my previous set of luggage from another brand. However, the price is definitely right for what you buy. If I could give it 4 1/2 stars I would because the only complaint that I have are the spinners otherwise this was a great buy.
on July 29, 2017
This was purchased as a gift for my husband. It arrived and it is beautiful the structure the color the fabric just gorgeous. The handles and zippers are sturdy and the wheels make the luggage easy to maneuver. I rated it 5 star
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.