Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 501 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 528 reviews
on September 15, 2011
I recently purchased this luggage set after researching several different brands. I loved the set as soon as I received it, but wondered how it would hold up while being shuffled from airport to airport. I'm happy to say it survived it's first flight without a scratch. The material is very sturdy and held up extremely well. The only complaint I had was the black marks left on it from the conveyor belts. However, I was able to wipe those off using a damp cloth and some spray cleaner. I would definitely recommend this luggage set. It was very affordable and includes four actual suitcases instead of the normal useless duffle and travel bags.
11 comment| 272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2015
I just purchases these & received less than 2 weeks ago. I saw the 4-star rating and decent price and so I went of it without thinking to read what the 1/2-star reviewers had to say or doing more research. Well, I took the largest suitcase for its first run over Christmas, and after flying one time, one way, it broke!! I discovered a large tear in the seam of the suitcase that went all the way through, and even more frustratingly, I didn't notice it until I was in line to check my bags on my return flight! I didn't have duct tape or anything at that point, so was praying the whole flight that it wouldn't bust open and dump my stuff everywhere. Fortunately it didn't, but I'm super disappointed and have already requested to return these, not receive new ones, but fully rid myself of this set of luggage.

The low price is not worth it. Just the fear of losing all my stuff in transit for a suitcase that is so cheap that it can't hold itself together after ONE flight is enough for me to invest in a higher-quality set of luggage. I had another suitcase (forget the brand) that lasted me over 5 years of stuffing it full of things, getting thrown around in airports, etc, and it never did anything that serious.

Save yourself the frustration and worry that this suitcase won't even do its job and buy up. This low price is suspiciously low for a set of 4 suitcases, so take that as a great warning sign to stay away.
on June 27, 2015
I purchased this item April 30, 2015 and left on my vacation May 17, 2015 thru June 21, 2015. The items looked good and felt sturdy I used the two largest size of the luggage and when I went to retrieve my new luggage the top handle was ripped completely out from one side of the luggage. My luggage weight was under 50 pound limit therefore this luggage should have been constructed to last more then one trip. AND, I cannot return the damage piece or exchange it, due to the 30 day return policy. More than my luggage has been ripped OFF!
on December 8, 2016
This item is not quality work. When it finally arrived, because it was late, the tires look as though it's already been dragged around the floor, not just the outside bag, but the bag inside as well. When I buy brand new luggage, I expect it to be unused. The material is also not good quality, it's the type that bends in when you push on it gently, with just a finger. It doesn't look as though it could withstand any type of airport, I don't even think it could withstand being in a trunk with other bags. The inside and color are pretty, but there were also loose strings hanging out from a couple of areas. Very disappointed in a product that seemed so promising. Looking forward to returning it.
on August 2, 2016
I have only used the 29" and the 22" pieces one time each, on different trips, and both are very hard to roll upon returning home. I contacted the seller and they asked for the proof of purchase and a picture of the defective part. I furnished the requested items and receive a email that said for me to oil the rollers, which are plastic, and if I was still unhappy I could return them but there is a $40 charge per piece to do so. If I returned 2 defective cases the $80 would be over half of what I paid for the set. It states they have a 3 year warranty but fails to mention anything about a charge to us it.
on April 5, 2016
I purchased this only two months ago for our trip to Japan in March. They looked nice at first, but the wheels pretty much break right away during the trip. We've only used the 18"x15"x9", the 26"x17"x10" and the 30"x19"x11". The wheels are just not designed to withstand weight more than 30lb I'd assume, because the heaviest the luggages had ever got was right before we leave Japan with lots of souvenirs in our bags, at 46lb, which is under airline weight allowance for checked-in bags! Yet, the wheels broke way before we ever get to that weight. So after only one trip, the bigger two (26"x17"x10" and 30"x19"x11") are basically junk now. We will have to purchase new luggage for our future trip, and I will never ever purchase this brand again.
on April 4, 2017
love it very much, durable and great to take on trips, kids don't have to carry their bags anymore.
on April 7, 2015
I just bought these because they are 1200D WaterResistant Nylon and have a 5 year warranty. I've included a photo of the card attached to each piece. They look great and I checked the functionality of all the zippers. I'm taking two of them on a trip to Mexico and will update my review in two weeks with their overall performance. So far I'm impressed with the quality and the look.
review image
on January 26, 2016
I purchased this item on 12/11/15. I just used one piece (the smallest size) of this set for the 1st time on 1/14/16. It has already ripped. This is poor quality. Amazon is great to offer me some options about returning and replacing which I appreciate. But shame on the manufacturer Fox Luggage, that now if I decide to have it repaired, I have to pack it up and return it and pay a handling fee. At the end of the day, the luggage should not be tearing after using it once. I bought this set to replace my American Tourister set I have had for over 12 years which is now starting to fall apart, (no the metal frame is coming out a bit but still very much usable). Quality is so poor these days; nothing last and I guess with this Rockland set, not even after 1 usage. Will post a pic later.
on September 11, 2015
These bags look really nice. They fit one inside another so that storage space taken up is only as much as the largest bag. There was an odor when I first opened up the bags, but I let them air out for a few hours until the smell went away. It really is a great price for the 4 pieces. But the construction of these bags is pretty bad. One of the wheels on the second largest bag broke the first day I used it, I had to drag the bag around on my vacation because it would not roll smoothly. Also the fabric of the top handle (not the extendable one) of the same bag ripped off during the trip. These issues may have been caused by me or the airline workers, but I expect luggage to endure a little better during the first use. I had to throw that one bag out. Luckily there are 3 more. Next time I'm going to pay a little extra money for better quality luggage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.